Chapter 16 - Water Drop Rehab

Chapter 16 -Water Drop Rehab

(Lana pictured above)

Saville's POV:

Was it just me that got entranced by the form of falling rain on glass panes?

I found beauty in the progression from a splat of water on a flat surface, that then separated apart. They found their way back again, except they were bigger, and molded by other things. The bigger they got, the farther they slipped down whatever glass window you watched from.

It felt very life-like, as did the progression from a simple drizzle to an all-out down-pour. Life was like that. Sometimes it just drizzled, sometimes it simply rained, maybe thunder? But there were those days in which winds kicked above 40mph and lighting slashed across the sky, or your world...

It was odd how a simple confession of affection from a person could cause this. I'm sure there were millions of boys who wished to be in my position, and yet here I am; thinking about the rain.

During our ride back from 'Lifestyle', Alex stopped at his and Eli's favorite Italian Restraunt. When he ordered, he simply said double of the "usual", whatever that was. I wasn't a picky eater and honestly with how hungry I was getting, eating the Taxi's seat upholstery wasn't out of question.

"You do have your timing down don't you, Puppy?" Alex joked. Hopping in the car from the rain falling outside, the food was safely secured before Alex caressed my cheek.

"I'm just kidding, Little One." He apologized for his joking of the seeming parallels between my tears and the rain. I only pouted slightly, before sliding back into his lap and cuddling into the warm chest.

They liked to call me Puppy, or Little One... never things that were considered normal. Not babe, baby, or even sweetheart. Though I'm almost sure this was on purpose. I doubt they wanted to call their Sub, the outsider, a name that was reserved for one another.

Why did I never question their nicknames? Puppy? Little One? I wasn't a petite guy in normal circumstances, on red carpets I feigned well-enough for myself. I'll be the first to admit that I'm not very broad, but I do have defined muscles and a nice frame. Am I my own type? No, of course not. Apparently I liked to be called strange things.

It could be that the names they called me meant something to them? Was I that thought provoking though? In my own head I never really saw myself as an animal, and even if asked to choose, a "puppy" wouldn't be first pick.

Elliot never called me 'Little One', that was an Alex exclusive nickname apparently, and I was just a little insecure to ask why. Did I want the truth? Would it be good? Bad? Was I over thinking this too much?

Arriving to our final destination, the beautiful building stood just as it did this morning in the sun. The older man wasn't stationed at the Front Desk, but this didn't stop Alex from boarding the elevator anyway. I was half-asleep from my comfy place in the car, and moving on my own two feet was annoying me.

"...Shit..." Alex mumbled out under his breathe as the arrival ding buzzed and doors slid open. Inside the apartment was dark, but you could tell things were haphazardly strewn about...

"Stay close to me. Text Eli and call 9-1-1." Daddy spoke in a deep, whispering authoritative voice.

I did as I was told before we were slowly entering the home. The elevator dinged again as it closed and nearly gave me a heart attack, while rumbling sounds could be heard deeper in the dark.

The water droplets propelling on the expansive windows didn't seem fascinating anymore, only ominous. The usual warmth that radiated through this space at night was replaced with something noir and fearful.