Chapter 26 - Puppy Pact

Saville's POV:

It was an odd mix of lust, worry and exhilaration. Watching Eli and Alex's faces stare at me while I'm on all-fours looking like a puppy.

I knew from looking in the mirror that you couldn't truly make out my face. You could see my eyes, but other than that, there wasn't much of my facial features that were visible. My hands and knees didn't hurt like I would have thought. This was all thanks to the knee pads, and padded gloves that covered my extremities safely.

Eli and Alex walked slowly out of the elevator, yet still hadn't spoken. I walked over closer to them and brushed up against their calves. As I passed through them, I took back my place in front of them, only sitting now. I was slowly beginning to worry about what they might think, given their silence.

Gracefully, Eli crouched down in front of me. His face was completely one of worry and concern as he pet my head.

             "Are you sure? You don't..." he tried to speak, but I only shook my head quickly. Shaking my butt a little, I heard my tail thump against the ground happily. Whining a little, I let out an excited bark as I rubbed my face against his hand. His eyes were wide again, but his face was different. He looked encapsulated by my behavior and a large smile soon took place.

               "What Puppy? Do you want to play? Does my good boy want to play?" Eli spoke in a slightly excited voice and more higher pitched then normal. I only barked more and shook the tail quicker as I got off my butt and crawled around excitedly.

               "I think I know how he wants to play." Alex spoke as he squeezed his leg underneath me. He snapped his foot, giving a light kick to my hard aching cock. I bit back a moan in my mouth, as it came out as just another horny whimper.

              "Awww Puppy, looks like Daddy is right. You've made a mess on the floor, haven't you?" Master spoke while dipping his finger into one of the small puddles I left in my wake.

His words had all my insides practically melting together. A wave of heat took over my body as I shivered in anticipation and throbbed with want. I was feeling so small (smol) and submissive, that I could practically swim in the feeling. I wasn't paying attention when I felt a wet finger slip into my mouth.

              "You should really learn to clean up your messes, pup." Alex said standing above the two of us.

Eli led me over to the couch quickly, where he sat and stared down at me. Alex came afterwards and sat down as well, just watching my behavior. Their eyes on me weren't helping this aching need for release. I was still dripping and wanted my Master to use me like never before.

It felt almost instinctual and right to do, as I rubbed my 'snout' against my Master's bulging crotch. I could feel the heat radiating off of him, and I wanted to feel it in me too. He groaned loudly as I pressed against him, and I swallowed those moans happily. It was a beautiful thing to know your partner was getting pleasure out of what you are as well. It might not be the submissive 'way', but I don't care about that right now; I simply want my Dominant's hands on me.

It's such a weird sensation, a weird connection you feel with a person who likes what you like. Especially sexually! Maybe that's what they mean when they say sex can be special. Aside from Elliot and Alex, sex has always been kind of plain, and mundane... It's nice not to have to feel like it's a requirement of life. Somewhere in between my thoughts, Eli started to pet me affectionately and just watch me. While the lust in his eyes may have dimmed, it didn't disappear completely and I was happy to see it.

As much as I wanted to speak, I kept my words to myself and only started whining loudly. Rubbing my snout against Master's hand harder, I finally get a response out of him. He 'boops' my nose and pulls my entire body off the floor and onto his lap. I'm straddling his lap, fully feeling his constricted, pulsating cock against my buttocks. While I can see his expression, I wonder if he's happy not seeing my whole face. It's rather suddenly, and in the middle of our connected moment that I feel Daddy playing with my hole. His fingers are already slicked with lube, as he works two, then three fingers into me while I sit on Master's lap.