14 ~ Picture

"Baby! Look what I got you." Jungkook said giving her the bouquet.

"They're beautiful!" Y/n said "who was at the door?"

"Delivery guy." Jungkook lied "for the flowers!"

"I think I saw an empty vase in my bathroom. I'll put them there." Y/n said.

"Sure baby!"

She took the flowers and a pair of scissors upstairs to her room. She cut open the bouquet and started putting them in the vase one by one. Suddenly a small piece of paper fell from one of the flowers. A thin paper folded multiple times into a small chit. She picked up the chit and unfold it.

"Call me and don't let him know. I can help you reach your past.
   -Jimin " the paper had in writing with a phone number.

"What?!" She thought "I can't do this...... Jungkook won't like it...." Y/n stayed in her bathroom reading the paper again and again for next 5 minutes. She doesn't even have a phone but the more she thinks about it the more she wants to know about herself. How was she even supposed to call jimin when jungkook is around.

"Jisoo!!" Jungkook shouted and immediately hid the paper under the towel. She came out of her room and jungkook was standing infront of the door, dressed up. "I have some work to do, I'll return late." He said and left.

After he drove away, she locked the door and went in the living room where he had a landline. She took the phone upstairs to her room and dialled the number on the paper. The bell rang and rang but nobody picked up. Was this a joke? Jimin seemed to be a trouble to jungkook anyways so maybe he really just joked with her. She tore the page into tiny pieces, threw it in the dustbin in anger. She took the phone back downstairs but just before she was able to place it back, the phone rang. "Should I....." Y/n thought for a second but picked up the call.

"Hello...?"

"Jisoo...!" A voice said which was similar to her.

"J-jimin...?" She asked.

"Ah! I'm so glad you called!" Jimin said "I thought you would tell him..."

"I called only bcoz you I want to know about my past!" She replied "nothing else."

"Where's jungkook?" Jimin said "is there a way we can meet?"

"He's not home. He left to work" she said.

"Work? I'll come over!" Jimin said.

"No you can't!" Y/n said, almost freaking out "jungkook wouldn't like it!"

"But he's not there then how will he even know?" Jimin said "will you tell him about me?" Y/n didn't reply anything simply bcoz she didn't know what to do. "I won't take long okay? I'm not someone who will hurt you! You don't have to be scared of me! Please jisoo, I have something important to discuss!"

"Fine!" Y/n said and he hung up. After 30 mins jimin was there, at her door.
"What do you know?" She asked straight forward, she didn't wanted any trouble.

"Come!" Jimin said and walked to jungkook's room. Y/n followed him from behind maintaining a distance.
She stopped at his bedroom door as jimin still continued to go inside jungkook's room and searched for something in his drawers and closet.

"What're you doing?!" She said "stop messing everything!"

"Here!" Jimin said "come here! Have a look at this!"

She slowly approached the drawer which was beside jungkook's bed. "My God-.." there was a gun and lots of bullets in there.

"Did jungkook tell you about this?" Jimin asked closing the drawer, not wanting to scare her. She moved her head, refusing. "You probably don't know about our family business! He is a mafia Jisoo... We all are...."

"What!!" She was shocked to hear this.

"I know you must be shocked to hear this... But.... The truth is.... Your father is a mafia as well!" Jimin said.

"M-my father?" Y/n said "i-i have a family?"

"Ofcourse you do!" Jimin said as he noticed her eyes getting wet "you don't remember anything, right?"

Y/n shook her head "no, but I want to know! Please tell me!"

"It's a lot!" Jimin said "why don't you come stay with me! I can help you."

"I can't...." She said "how do I trust you? How do I know you're not lying?"

"You can trust me! Please just come with me!" Jimin said and held her hands but she immediately stepped away from him. "Fine, I'll call you tomorrow!" Jimin left.

After jimin left, she found a picture of jungkook in his closet under his clothes. But he wasn't alone, the picture was of a girl hugging jungkook as he kissed her forehead. The picture looked candit and he seemed so happy with her.

"Is she the girl jimin talked about?"

She couldn't stop thinking about it. The picture didn't look too old and while looking at it she found the date write on it below, August 10, 2018. How come they've been dating for 3 years but the jungkook in picture was almost an year younger? She kept the picture at it's place before jungkook returned.

Later when jungkook returned she told him she wanted to take therapy.

"What?!" Jungkook said "what therapy?"

"Psychotherapy!" She said "as far as I remember, psychotherapy is best for memory lose."

"Remember?"

"Yes, I'm starting to remember few things about myself. I see flashes of my parents while sleeping." She said.

"You don't need that, you're parents died in that accident. Remember? I told you!" Jungkook said.

"As far as I can recall about the accident, it was only me. And I don't know about my mom yet but my father might be looking for me right now!" She said "you can't lock me inside here jungkook!"

"What do you mean?" Jungkook said.

"Jimin told me my father is a mafia and they're all alive!" Y/n said "why did you lie to me? I trusted you! I l-loved you..."

"Jisoo... I can explain!" Jungkook said approaching her "just calm down!"

"Explain what?" Y/n said "why don't you explain me about the girl in that picture jungkook!" Jungkook looked at her shocked "what?! You thought I won't find out!"

"It's totally different story, it has nothing to do with us!" Jungkook said trying to hold her hand but she pushed him and went upstairs to her room. Jungkook followed her and saw her pick up a suitcase. "What're you doing?"

"I'm leaving you!" She said moving out of the room but jungkook stopped her.

"You are going nowhere!" He held her hand and she tried to break free. Suddenly the door bell rang. Jungkook  locked her inside the room and went downstairs to attend the door. And there was exactly what he feared, Jimin.

~ Author's Note ~

I might change the storyline :p