18 ~ I'll Be Waiting!

Y/n woke up the sound of thunder and rain. She sat by the window for some time, it was calming. She opened the window to feel rain drops on her fingertips. It seems like forever, when was the last time she felt rain? She doesn't remember, all her hope left now was all in jimin. She returned back to her bed and a few seconds after she closed her eyes, there was sound. But she ignored it, probably it's the rain and the window moving from the wind. She tried to concentrate back on sleeping but the window was making too much noise by moving back and forth. She opened her eyes and found a tall man standing next to the window in the dark. She was almost about to scream but he quickly ran towards her and covered her mouth with his hand.

"Shhh...." He whispered "don't make any noise! I'm not here to hurt you."

"J-jungkook?.." she said as he slowly moved his hand away.

"I'm here to take you!" He said.

"I'm not going anywhere with you!" She said, almost loud and he immediately placed his finger on her lip.

"And can I ask you why?" He said "it's not your home! You can't stay here, jimin literally kidnapped you Jisoo!"

Y/n almost laughed "kidnapped? Huh! I left you jungkook! I'm done with you!"

"What do you mean?"

"You heard me! I'm done with your games, I know who you are now and why you kept me with you!" She said. "You never actually loved me! Right? You don't even know who I am and where I belong. You just made up a story when you found me after the accident so that you could get from me what you couldn't from your girlfriend!".

"And who said that?" Jungkook asked "Jimin!"

"No, he didn't telling me anything yet!" She said "I remember this! You lied jungkook! I was alone in the car when that accident happened. You broke my trust... You just used me..."

"Jisoo... Please! You need to hear me. This is not the complete truth!" Jungkook said as he sat on the bed besides her and tried to hold her hands. But she pushed them away. "Yes, it's true I found you after the accident. It was caused by one of the men working for me and I felt responsible for that! So I asked him to bring you to me where I got your surgery done, you were in coma and had no chances to survive. The doctors almost gave up on you and suddenly a day after you woke up!"

"And so you decide to use me as your slave since you felt responsible?" She said "that's rubbish! You're so selfish! I can't believe I gave my first time to someone like you!"

"That's not it, Jisoo!" Jungkook said "I have more to explain, please!"

"All this you've done nothing but to lie!" She said "go ahead! Lie to me again."

"I'm being honest with you!" Jungkook's said and she noticed him clenching his fist which somehow kinda scared her to obey him "can you stop ranting for a minute and listen!"

"I'm listening..."

"I didn't love you at first, I brought you home bcoz I needed help. Technically... A maid! And you remembered nothing about yourself so I kinda... Took advantage of that." He said "whatever happened between us that night! It was bcoz I felt for you. I really did Jisoo!"

"Oh shut up!" She said "I'm tired of hearing you, how can you lie so much! I don't trust a single word you say."

"I'm being completely honest with you right now! And I've never been so honest to anyone in a long time like I am to you right now!" Jungkook said "I agree I lied to you but all I wanted was to keep you close to me! Bcoz I feel for you Jisoo! I like you!"

"Like!? What about love? You said you love me! Where did all that love go now?" She said "it never even existed, right? Your love for me never even existed! There is a lot difference between liking someone and loving someone! And it's always been that girl, you never loved me! Not even for once!"

"What are you so mad about?" Jungkook asked "me lying or finding that picture in my room?"

Y/n thought for a second and avoided looking in his eyes. Yes! It was true, she was mad about the picture. She was jealous to see someone else with him bcoz she had already started loving him. She knew she couldn't trust him from the starting since he gave her zero proof that he was her only family. But she fell for him and that's what hurting her now the most. She was ready to give up her past for her future with jungkook but she felt used after she saw the picture.

"You are jealous, I know that! You can't hide it Jisoo, your eyes speak louder than your words." Jungkook said but she just ignored him.

"Her name is Karina..." He said after a pause of few seconds "we were together since highschool... Until last year... She cheated on me."

Y/n finally looked at him but he was looking down while telling her about Karina. "Jimin... Slept with her! I caught them both in her bedroom and jimin didn't give a shit about hurting my feelings. Maybe bcoz we're not the same blood! Maybe he always wanted what was mine! First Karina and now he wants you!"

"Idk about Karina but I was never yours jungkook!" She said "I'm not even jimin's. I'm nobody's! What we had between us is over, wether it was real for fake! I just want jimin's help to reach my parents, that's it."

"I can help you too!" Jungkook said "why jimin?"

"Bcoz I don't trust you anymore!" She said.

"But you can trust jimin? You don't even know him Jisoo!" He said "We've been together for days and so close! Don't do this to me..."

"After what you did to me, this is what you deserve jungkook!" Y/n said "and if jimin turns out to be the same as you! Then I'll find my parents myself!"

Jungkook nodded slowly, before he left he said "will you tell jimin about me? That I was here?... Just know that... I'll always be here for you... If you ever change your mind... I'll be waiting!"