34 ~ Misunderstanding?

"I'm p-pregnant...."

"He wouldn't want the baby..."

"He doesn't love me..."

"What will I tell dad? He'll be so disappointed..."

"What did I do wrong?"

"Did he knew I'll be pregnant? Is this why he left me?"

"He did it for his revenge! He used me!"

All these thoughts came to her mind. She was so distressed, she couldn't think of any solution. It was dinner time and she knew her father will be home soon. She'll have to go out of her room for dinner but how will she tell them about pregnancy? Her heart was crushed that she didn't even wanted care about him anymore. She wanted to give all her focus on this unborn child and figure out what to do. She trusted jimin. She was sure he'll help.

She called him and cried once again while telling what she saw. Jimin was surprised, how come Karina was living in Korea all this time but he had no idea.

"This is unbelievable! How can jungkook leave you for the girl who never loved him." Jimin said "I'm sure she's still trying to reach him only to use him. Don't worry, please don't cry! I'll come there as fast as I can. And I'll make sure he never meets her again."

"It doesn't matter now jimin... I don't want him in my life anymore. I should've known what he was coming for..." Y/n said.

"Don't say that! Maybe it's a misunderstanding! It happened between me and jungkook bcoz of her. Don't let your mind trick your heart!" Jimin tried to convince her on the call.

"The only thing my mind is trying to think of right now is what am I supposed to do now!" Y/n said "I'm pregnant jimin!"

"WHAT!!"

"I hate myself for believing him... I hate myself for allowing him to do this..." Y/n said "I don't know what to do with this child! I can't tell my parents, they'll be so ashamed of me."

"Does he know?" Jimin asked "jungkook knows?"

"No! I didn't tell him and I'm not planning on telling him either." Y/n said.

"Then what? You're planning on keeping the child? Alone? You parents will find out one day!" Jimin said.

"I don't know! I don't know yet if I want to keep it. But whatever the case turns out in future, I don't want jungkook to know about this baby. I don't want a child right now! I haven't even lived my life the way I always wanted it to be. I'm not even old enough to be a mother. " Y/n said "I had so many dreams about him and me, marriage and all but not the kids. I don't want children's before 30!"

"You're going to drop it? Without even telling the father?" Jimin said "just hang in there for some more time. I'll come there will the first flight I get to Korea. We'll figure it out! Don't do anything stupid on your own. You might regret it later!"

"I'm already regretting it jimin. I regret falling for jungkook! I regret forgiving him after I found out the truth!" Y/n said "I won't do the same mistake again. I won't forgive him this time. I'll take my revenge!"

Before jimin could ask anything anymore, she hung up. Her heart was burning and the only possible revenge she could think of was the baby.

"I don't want this child anyway. But if he'll do, I'll just drop it!"

50% of herself was convinced that she doesn't want the baby and she wants abortion. And the rest of her was trying to convince her that the best revenge will be aborting this child. It wouldn't be of any use if jungkook doesn't want the baby either but if he do wants it, then she'll drop it. Killing his heir would be the biggest revenge on jungkook.

But was it right? Will this be the right thing to do? Isn't it unfair to the baby? And jungkook as well? Wether this child will be born or not, jungkook deserves to know. Was he really cheating on her? Did he really use y/n as just a medium to reach Karina or take a revenge on Mr Min. Jimin will be on his way them and soon he'll he be there to console y/n. But this will result in jimin facing Karina once again. Karina was not only someone who jimin hated but she was also his fear. In order to find to the truth, jimin will have to reach Karina.

Maybe the problem was not just jungkook, y/n and this unborn member of this tragic family. Maybe Karina held a dark secret as well, having something or someone hidden from so long. It's been almost 2 years since Karina suddenly disappeared. Why did she run away? What made her run away? Unaware of the surprise that was waiting for him, jimin began packing and looking for flight. But what exactly happened that made jungkook go out with his ex who treated him like shit? What made jungkook lie to y/n about Karina.

~ Author's Note ~

Late update again, but as soon as this month will be other, I'll be back with my normal schedule.

Also, we need to have a chapter on jungkook going out with Karina 😌 with jungkook's perspective.