44 ~ The Wedding Pt 2

"She looks just like a princess!"

"Her dress must be very expensive!!"

"Jimin is so lucky to have such a beautiful girl as his wife."

People were busy talking about the new couples and jimin could hear them talk about Karina. Jimin was impressed by his wife's efforts. She truly looked beautiful and she did all that for him. But there were some guests at the wedding who talked differently.

"I heard she's a liar!"

"My friend works in her hotel, she's already a mother!"

"How clever! Jimin must be her next victim. I wonder who's the father of that poor child."

"The child belongs to Jimin! Haven't you heard about it? She ran away from home!"

"Must be a slut!"

Jimin's blood was boiling, hearing all the bullshit people were talking. But it wasn't only his wedding, it was jungkook's as well. And he didn't wanted to create any scene on his brother's wedding.
Both the couples were standing on the stage as one by one guests came and congratulated them. Karina was nervous, it was clear on her face. She knew nobody in the wedding, except for jungkook, y/n and Jimin. This wedding was so unexpected and sudden for her, and jimin noticed her hands shaking. It was obvious, Karina could hear them too, some people talking shit about her and her character. She forced a smile and continued greeting guests.

"Should I...?" Jimin thought of confronting her but he wasn't sure. He was doing all this for his son. No matter how much he hated Karina, he knew it was time for him to accept his fate and Karina as his wife. Even if he didn't wanted to touch her, he can't risk and let others know that there are problems between him and Karina. He stood close to her and held her waist by one hand. Karina was surprised, she looked at his hand then slowly back to him, hesitating.

"You look beautiful.." jimin said, forcing himself.

"T-thank you." Karina feft better. Having jimin's support was important for her at this moment.

After the ceremony and greetings, everyone headed to the dining area for dinner.

"Her gown is amazing." Amelia said, refering to karina.

"Better than mine?" Y/n asked.

"Don't ask me this question sweetheart, you know I can't lie to you?" Amelia said, teasing her daughter.

"This is not fair, it's my wedding, I'm supposed to be the centre of attraction!" Y/n said with a pouty face.

"It doesn't matter if you are attracting others, what matters is how your husband feel." Amelia said holding her hand "there's no doubt that you are the only attraction you husband wants!"

Y/n smiled on her mother's compliment but soon her smile was replaced by surprise expression. Amelia noticed it and she knew exactly what was distracting her daughter. So she decided to head back to her husband and have some fun distracting him.