25 ~ Make out

"jungkook!..." She said whining like a kid behind him in a line "I want food. I can't stand anymore, I'm dying!"

"Why are you overreacting today?" He said laughing. He found her cute when she got frustrated "it's only been 2 minutes. You know we can't get inside without tickets?"

"Why do we have to stand in this line? I thought you were some dangerous mafia, why don't you just go and tell him to give the tickets!" She said.

"You're such a spoiled lady." Jungkook said "didn't you wanted a romantic date like every normal couple?!"

"Ofcourse! I'm a spoiled daughter of my father bcoz he's capable of everything!" She said "and this is not romantic at all!"

"Oh! I see" he said "but I'm sure you're father still won't be able to give you one thing!"

"What?"

"A good dick!" He said "which only I can give to you."

"Did you really just made such a bad joke about my father?" She said with her arms crossed "disgusting!"

"Okay! Sorry!"

~

"I need to find the changing room." Y/n said looking around her after they were done eating "this place is so big. Let's go to the waterloop first!!"

"No!" Jungkook said "you just finished eating, you'll have water sickness."

"Nothing will happen!" Y/n said "I've done this before, I want to go now!"

"Your choice! But I won't go with you. I don't want to have sickness" jungkook said "I'll wait for some time."

"Are you scared of the ride Sweetheart?!" Y/n said in a teasing manner "aww! Such a mama's boy. It's alright, the lifeguard there looks so muscular and strong though. I'm sure he'll carry me out of the water if something happens!"

Jungkook looked at the ride behind her, the lifeguard standing there seriously had a well toned muscular body. Now jungkook really had to with her. He can't let anybody else save her, nobody.

"I'm coming!" He said.

"Why? What if you'll have water sickness?" She said "I can't drag you out of the pool."

"He will!" Jungkook said pointing at the lifeguard. His jealousy was flowing out in every word he said. He grabbed her swimsuit in one hand and the other holding hers. Walking around the restaurant looking for the changing room.

There were 3 changing rooms, men women and kids. Without any hesitation, jungkook took her inside the women's changing room. Luckily, it was empty.

"Jungkook!!" She said "what are doing? Go out! It's for females!"

"Doesn't matter, nobody's here." He said and closed the door.

"You are a female then!" She said.

"Want proof baby?" Jungkook said and pulled down his shorts. She covered her eyes before she could see it.

"I'm wearing a swimsuit under my clothes!" Jungkook said. Y/n opened her eyes and looked at him. He took off his shirt too, revealing a black swimsuit.

He handed over her swimsuit to her stood at the door to avoid anybody coming in.

"Turn around!" She said.

"Why?"

"I have to take off my clothes! How am I supposed to do it with you looking at me?!" She said.

"Cmon!" He said as he walked towards her "we've had sex before! You don't have to hide your body."

"So... Wanna do it one more time?" She said biting her lip, standing seductively.

"We don't have time for sex!" Jungkook said and grabbed her shirt "do I have to take it for now? Do it fast!"

She lifted her arms up, wanting him to do it.

"What are you? 5 year old kid?" Jungkook said as he took off her shirt leaving her upper half in just bra.

"Please do it... Daddy!" She said forcing the word daddy. It made jungkook laugh, she was so different than what she was before. No more shyness or fear, she was a bold confident lady now. She turned around and leaned on the wall, moving her hips as jungkook grabbed the fabric of her shorts.

"Stop moving like that!" Jungkook said.

"Why?" She said looking back at him "do you wonna give me something which my father can't?"

Jungkook spanked her "did you really just made a bad joke about your father, babe? Disgusting!" He said repeating her lines from earlier with a smirk on his face.

"Please! Just 5 minutes." She begged.

"Don't complain about it later!" Jungkook said and forcefully pulled down her shorts. He roughly grabbed her butt cheek and she gulped. It's been 2 weeks since she last as well as first ever felt jungkook's hands on her body. She needed that touch again. It was building the excitement inside her.

He turned her around and slammed his lips on her lips. It was a needy kiss. She was so impatient, she wanted to explore his mouth but that was not an easy task. Jungkook held her hair in his hands, pulling her head back making her lips open up. She closed her eyes as their tongues met, rolling together. This made her moan in the middle of their make out session. He lifted her up, up against the cold wall which sent chills down her spine. He kissed her all the way down from her earlobe to her neck and shoulders. She wrapped her legs around him which helped his hands get free from her legs and go up to her breasts. He continued to suck on her tender skin while his hands went under her bra. He bit her, not harshly but also not slowly. She felt pain and and pleasure together which made her open her eyes. But before she could roll her eyes back in the satisfaction of being eaten by her favourite man in the whole planet, she saw a middle aged woman standing at the door.

Y/n yelled as soon as she noticed the woman staring at them.

"Sorry... Did I bit too hard?" Jungkook asked but noticed her expressions which made him turn his head back.

He gently put her down when he saw the woman standing.

"I-im really s-sorry!!" The woman said "i-i didn't see a-anything!! I'm s-sorry!" She closed the door and left.

"You didn't lock the door?" Y/n asked.

"No..." Jungkook replied and she sighed.

She pushed him away and wore her swimsuit. She opened the door and left the room.