16 ~ Karina pt 2

Warning:
Mention of Drugs and Rape

*August 10, 2018*

"Happy Birthday KooKoo!!!"

Jungkook woke up and found the floor of his room full of balloons and someone standing with jimin, holding a cake.

"Karina..." He said as he rubbed his eyes "Jimin..."

"Surprise!" Jimin said.

"But it's not my birthday today jimin!" Jungkook said.

"We know! But we're going to celebrate it today!" Karina said.

"Why?" Jungkook asked "what's special today?"

"Nothing special..." Karina said.

"Then?" Jungkook asked.

"She's shifting after 2 days jungkook...." Jimin said.

"Really?" Jungkook asked "I want to see the new house! Why didn't you tell me about it?!"

"Jungkook... I'm leaving Italy." Karina said.

"What?!! Why!! Why suddenly?!!" Jungkook asked.

"Calm down your still sleepy" jimin said.

"Shut up jimin!" Jungkook said "my girlfriend is moving out and I have no idea about it! And you want me to calm down!!"

"Don't yell at him jungkook!" Karina said "I told you months ago that I want to pursue fashion designing and so I'm moving to Paris for it!"

"And you're telling me about this now?!" Jungkook said "when you're about to leave after 2 days!!"

"We already talked about it jungkook!" Karina said "I can't leave my dreams behind to stay with you! I really need this opportunity and I'm taking it!" She harshly handed over the cake to jungkook and left his room leaving him and jimin behind.

"Go talk to her dude" jimin said "I know you're angry right now but you don't have much time left to spend with her. Her birthday is supposed to be next month with like yours but she decided to celebrate it today with you!"

"I just don't get it!" Jungkook said "why is she never telling me about her plans? Why am I the last one to know about it when it's me who's her boyfriend since highschool!"

"I don't have the answer for this bro" jimin said "but you should go before it's too late!" Jimin took the cake from his hands.

"Where are you taking my cake?" Jungkook said.

"You can't even eat it right now! Go brush your teeth first" jimin said and left.

Jungkook washed up and got dressed, meanwhile jimin looked for karina who was in the garden, standing alone.

"Don't be mad at him, you know jungkook gets upset easily." Jimin said.

"I'm tired of this relationship jimin!" Karina said "why do I have to be with him when I love you!!"

"Keep your voice down Karina!" Jimin said.

"Why? Your scared he will hear me!" She said "then let him! I never wanted it to be him at first place! I want you jimin. It's still not late, come with me. I'll do everything for you!"

"Please Karina stop it!" Jimin said, frustrated "I don't like you at all! Can't you see how much he loves you! He's ready to do anything for you and you don't even care about his feelings?!"

"Yes! I don't. Why should I care about his feelings when you don't care about mine!" She said "I did everything you wanted as long as it kept you happy. I dated him for so long bcoz that was your wish, and I can do anything to please you but I don't want to do this anymore jimin!"