28 ~ Revenge

Jungkook took y/n back to jimin's house the next morning, since she was staying there temporarily. After she woke up, she read the text conversation that happened between jungkook and jimin. She genuinely felt bad for jimin. He was in a situation where he had to act tough only to never let his guard fall down but deep down he missed jungkook and their bromance. Y/n requested jungkook to accompany her inside the house and greet jimin but jungkook was stubborn.

"I don't believe him." Jungkook said after listening to y/n's explanation of what jimin told her about that night.
"He's probably lying to get your sympathy."

"I'm sure he's telling the truth!" Y/n said "think about it jungkook, she was your girlfriend since highschool but she never kissed you? Not even once? No girlfriend would do that!"

This made jungkook really pause and think. There were times when jungkook wanted to hold her hands, kiss her and even more but Karina always pushed him away with some excuse. Jungkook was so blind in her love that everything she did was right to him.

"Fine! But jimin has always been a playboy." Jungkook said "there's very low possibility that he didn't cheat with her"

"You are a bigger playboy than him! I believe jimin."

"Oh yeah? Is he your boyfriend or me?!" He said.

"Ofcourse you, jungkook!" He turned back and found jimin standing.

Jimin had a bright smile on his face and something about it made jungkook feel a pain in his heart for being so distant from his brother.

"You are her boyfriend, why would I steal your girl?!" Jimin said. "I love you so much brother and I'm so happy you finally found true love."

"Whatever, don't be so nice and all." Jungkook said. "I still haven't forgiven you for what you did! Sleeping with her was your choice not hers!"

Jimin went forward and held his hand "she drugged me jungkook! I was out of my own control. I'm so sorry, I wish I could be in my conscious and stop her."

"Okay! I get it!" Jungkook said "now can you please leave my hand!"

Jimin held his hand even tighter now while y/n stood there silent, watching a whole new side of jimin. "Do you even know what I went through? No! You were busy being cold on me! I had to deal with that bitch alone! And she took my virginity from me!"

"Oh my" y/n said "it's alright jimin, we are here with you now!"

"Don't listen to him, he was never a virgin!" Jungkook said "liar!"

"Cmon jungkook! Stop being so hard on him. Can't you see the love of an elder brother!" Y/n said.

"I said I get it! Get him away from me" jungkook said "he's clinging on me!"
Jimin and y/n busted in laughter.

"I told you he'd act like this! I won, give me the money." Jimin said.

"Yeah yeah but it was fun! You act so well jimin." Y/n said.

"What? What's happening?" Jungkook asked, confused "you both made a bet?"

"Yup! And I won." Jimin said "now give me my money!"

"Why should I give you the money! She lost the bet not me." Jungkook said.

"I don't have any money with me!" Y/n said "you're my boyfriend so you're supposed to pay for me."

"You own me another night for this!" He said to y/n with a wink and took out his wallet.

"I was just kidding bro, chill! I don't need your money." Jimin said. "Stop talking about your romance in public."

"Why? You jelly bro?!" Jungkook said "I know you had a huge ass crush on her but she's mine!"

"Keep your possessive talk with you." Jimin said "I booked you a seat y/n. You should start packing."

"Thanks jimin! You helped me alot." Y/n said.

"Seat? You're going back?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes, I want to go home as soon as possible."

"What about me? You didn't tell me you were going this soon?" Jungkook said.

"How about you two go inside the room and talk..?" Jimin said and y/n nodded "I'll email you the tickets."

"Come with me! I'll introduce you to my parents." Y/n said.

"They already know me..." Jungkook said "specially your father..."

"That's even better! He'd be happy to see you." Y/n said.

"He'll kill me!" Jungkook said "there's no way he can ever accept me. I'm the reason why he refused jimin's marriage proposal!"

"Why's that? Is there something I don't know?" Y/n asked.

"I thought you must be aware about it and your father must've told you." Jungkook said "I don't want you to go y/n! We might never be able to meet again if you go!"

"But why! What is that I don't know?" Y/n asked "tell me!"

"It's a long story but all I can tell you right now is..."

"Is what? Tell me!" Y/n said "you know I won't judge you or hate you, I love you!"

"Mr Min killed my parents y/n!" Jungkook said "your father killed my parents! I was left to die on the streets."

"What?!" Y/n was shocked to hear this. Yoongi never did anything without any reason, how can he kill a young child's parents. "Are you sure it was my father!"

"Yes! And I did something worst than that." Jungkook said "I killed your grandfather 7 years ago."

Y/n and her brother where in highschool when their grandfather died and they were told that it was a murder but never told about the murderer. After which yoongi gave high security to his family. Y/n wasn't allowed to step out of the house to meet new people, yoongi was scared to loose another family member. Y/n was really close to her grandparents, both maternal and paternal. And she missed him alot after his death.

"You did it for r-revenge...?" Y/n asked as her eyes got filled with tears.

"I'm sorry y/n! I didn't know what my father did to be murderer my Mr Min. But when I found out about it, I felt extremely guilty..." Jungkook said "please don't hate me... I love you, I really do..."

A year roll down her cheeks as she realised her lover was the murderer of her dearest grandfather. She didn't know what to say, she felt angry but she also loves him alot. She ran to her room and locked her inside. She needed some time alone.

~ Author's Note ~

Hey guys, I have something for you. Check out this amazing project by may_bornmia who made a book of some wonderful army letters. You can dm her or comment on her book to get your letter featured in her book. 

It's a great effort and I hope you all will support her (人 •͈ᴗ•͈)