Kiss Cam

[Betty and Jughead go to one of those sports games with a kiss cam. Pretty self explanatory.]

"Have you got food in your bag yet, Betts?" Jughead asked facing Betty as she stood next to the kitchen counter. "Yes, for the tenth time, I have stacked my bag with at least enough food to last you a few hours." Jughead walked over to the cupboard, opened it with ease, and grabbed a box containing 6 packets of popcorn. Betty looked at him with an eyebrow raised. "You can never have just enough food. Need to be sure you packed enough," Jughead commented and placed the packet into the bag before zipping it up and slinging it around his shoulder.
When they got to the game, they sat their seats and spent the duration of the first half screaming in unison at their team and the opposing team.
At half time, Jughead opened the bag once more and shoved the empty packet of popcorn in to join the rest of his empty wrappers. "I love this part," Betty spoke whilst looking at the screen. Jughead turned to face her, his eyes focused on hers as she looked at the screen. A clear look of admiration painted on his face. Betty suddenly took a sharp intake of air. "Betty?" Jughead questioned, "are you alright?"
"Juggie," Betty said, "look at the screen." Quickly, Jughead turned his head and saw he was looking at himself, and Betty, on the big screen. He blinked owlishly trying to decipher whether he was day dreaming or not. He turned his head to face Betty again. "Should we-" he asked.
"I think we have to.," she breathed. Slowly, they moved closer, the anticipation high and their breaths dangerously sparse.
"You know we don't have to do this," Jughead whispered when he was a few centimetres away from her.
"I think we have to," Betty whispered back whilst the crowd in the background were continuously chanting "kiss! Kiss! Kiss!"
"God," he said before bringing her face to his and connecting his face with her. It was slow at first before they started to relax and deepen the kiss. Their tongues tangled like a dance and their hands clasped each other's faces delicately. The camera soon went off them and onto a new couple, but they didn't notice.
A few minutes later the camera went back to them, just to see them still kissing. Their hands were entwined with each other's hair. Jughead's black curl wrapped around Betty's fingers, and the beanie, long forgotten. Betty's blonde hair now dragged out of the ponytail it was in before, was wavy and messy.
"Hi," she whispered as they eventually pulled away. "Hi," he smiled.

"How was the game?" Alice asked as Betty entered the room with Jughead's hand entwined with hers. "We lost," Betty said still smiling.
"So a bad game, then?" Alice said looking at the pair in confusion to why they stood their like cheshire cats smiling.
"No, best game ever," Betty replied looking at Jughead.

[Hi, a quick short and sweet one shot. Vote, comment and leave any requests below. I hope you enjoyed it.
Always, E. <3 ]