Chapter 3: Patience

A week has past ever since Jellal's arrival and warning about that mysterious man who is rampaging all around the continent.

"Man, when is he coming? It's already been a week and I'm getting bored." Natsu whining about the situation.

"True, I know we have to be ready but this is taking too long." Gray added.

Then, Jellal came up with an idea.

"How about we search around to see if he is in Magnolia. If he is here, make ruckus, then we'll know that he is here." Jellal said to the gang.

Lucy sweatdropped, "oh they definitely know how to make a ruckus." "Aye!" Happy added.

So, the gang formed groups of two and searched around Magnolia.

It was Natsu, Lucy and Happy in group one. Wendy, Erza, Jellal and Carla in group two. Gajeel, Levy and Lily in group three and Gray and Juvia in group four.

Group one went to the west side of the city, Group two went to the east side, Group three in the outskirts of the city and Group four in the south side of the city.

Gray and Juvia serached around some old warehouses

"That guy definitely hid in one of these warehouse, split up and stay on high alert." He said to Juvia.

She nodded and looked inside of each warehouses.

There were 13 warehouses around the area.

And some time later, after looking after 12 warehouses, which was empty, the both of them meet up at the final warehouse.

They looked at each other, nodded and kicked the front doors.

They rushed in and saw a giant Lacrima that is wired up and hooked into a detonator.

Then, all of a sudden, they stated to levitate.

They heard a diabolical laugh then, heard a low masculine tone that said,

"Fairy Tail. I've been waiting for you."

As a tall man in a cloak, about mid 50s, pretty good build exposes himself form the shadows.

"So, you're saying that you've been waiting for us to go to you instead of attacking us?" Gray shouted at him, annoyed.

"Why are you doing this?" Juvia asked the man.

"All I want is for Dragons Slayers to notice and trap them so that I can take their power and use it as my own." He said as he walks below them.

"Since you're not the Dragon Slayers,"

Before he was about to finish his sentence, Gray and Juvia was about to launch their Unison Raid.

"Ice Geyser!"

"Water Nebula!"

Then, the whole front part of the warehouse was now blocked by a huge chunk.

But the man evaded the ice prison.

"Juvia, make a beacon to warn the others." Gray demanded her.

She nodded and shot a huge gush of water into the air like a geyser.

The whole city saw the geyser, including the rest of the groups.

"Gray and Juvia found him." He said as he saw the geyser.

"Let's go." Erza said.

The battle in the warehouse between the mysterious man and Gray continues!