♠️5♠️

The house was filled with a strawberry aroma and a soft voice was heard singing a slow melody.  From the living room Jungkook saw the guilty person who had deprived from sleep last night, cooking and moving around the kitchen like a butterfly, wearing a white loose dress that hide her curves, better this way he thought, it was safer.

She reminded him of his mom, being a wife of a mobster she had to stay home and take care of the house and make sure to complete his father every need or else he would beat up till she fainted. Many times he had seen his mother with a broken nose, bleeding lip or black eye and the hate he had for his father grow up slow by sow.

Rarely when his father was out of town doing business, probably fucking the whores who worked for him, his mother would be happiest than Jungkook had ever seen,  she would do everything that his dad didn't allowed him to, cook his favorite sweets and play with him all day, making him feel like a real child, not some future mob boss. Those were the only pieces of his childhood that were worth remembering, and Jade had done exactly that today, bringing him his best memories but also his weakest part. With only three days in his life she had managed to bring his perfectly organized world upside down.

"Omg  you have prepared strawberry cakes." Nicole joined her in the kitchen, sniffing the sweet aroma. Jade laughed at her exaggerated reaction and offered a piece of the already baked cake.

"This is heaven. Wait till Jungkook tries this he is gonna love it. Strawberry cake is his favorite." Nicole talked quickly and ate at the same time. Of course she only talked about Jungkook all the time, he was a perfect girlfriend while he too cold yo her, she was always praising him, telling what he likes and what he doesn't, waiting happily for him and looking at him with admiration. She was addicted to him, and all her behaviour was fake Jade had thought last night while tossing around in bed. There she had a sleepless night while he had been having fun with his whore.

Jade felt bad for having this thoughts about Nicole when all she has been doing was acting good and friendly toward her. Jade reasoned that she shouldn't be ungrateful but she didn't like the idea of Nicole and Jungkook being together. Was she attracted to him? What the hell was happening to her?

At the dining table where all of them were seated eating the tasty lunch that Jade had prepared, along with the man  working at the house Nicole had insisted that Jade ate with them too, Jungkook couldn't keep his eyes away form her small frame, sitting next to Nicole and Matthew who was trying to start a conversation but she cut it shortly by answering by yes and no. It was great that she a avoided him but he insisted on talking to her.

"You are an amazing cook." He praised her loudly after tasting the first bite of the cake.

"It's delicious. Good job Jade." One of his mens said and she thanked him shyly with a rosy color all over her cheekbones.

"For God's love, it's just an average cake not a miracle to make it this big deal." Jungkook silenced all the voices complimenting Jade on her cooking skills. For a moment their eyes locked and she felt bad about it, while everyone praised her, he crushed her heart in a thousand pieces by talking like that and even if she got many opinions about her cooking  tonight, his was the most important to her.

"After you finish cleaning I want you in my office." Jungkook ordered Jade and she just nodded.

Jade was scared that she did something wrong and he would punish her, but she hadn't done anything to make him angry. Two mens were at both sides of the office door, seeing her approaching one of them knocked on the door, and talked something with his boss, then nodded for her to go in, holding the door opened for her.