♠️28♠️

"If you want to fight me do it face to face as a real man not like a coward planning to stab me behind my back." V said from the other side of the phone.

Jungkook knew that since the moment V called, he knew that his wife had done her job, had informed her brother about his suppsed plan. He felt a tug on his chest  conforming that his wife had chosen her family before him. 

He tried to convince himself that it didn't affect him but the burning pain on his chest was teelling him otherwise. He had been betrayed worst in all his life but it hurt differently coming from Jade, his wife, the only women he really cared and owened his heart. Had he fallen in love with her?

The quetsion was left hanging on his head by the voice on the phone. 

"I am always a step before you Don Jungkook." He mocked.

"Set the time and the place. I will be there." Jungkook said to him shortly. He was decided to put all this to an end.

"At the abandoned wherehouse in Dong Gu, at eight o'clock pm. And don't forget to come alone." With that he ended the call.

Jungkook decided to go without his man but not alone totally, his wife would join him. It was time to confront The Kims, he was tired of this forever going drama.

He couldn't leave his club office, his body glued there, denying to go home. He couldn't go at his house and see his wife putting an innocent act, telling him she loved him and pretending she cared. 

Since Jade started living under his roof he couldn't wait to go home and be there to eat with her, to see her beautiful face, kiss her plump delicious lips and touch her curvyous body.

He even started working from home, dismissed his nights out at the club and for once in his life he thought about something else than his job as the don, for once he was concentrated  on someone else.

And what she did ?

Betrayed him in the worst way possible. She didn't even cared that he  choose her instead of Nicole when V had asked him to decide. He thought he did it for his sister good but deep down he knew that he did it for himself. He was afraid that Jade would stay with V and not return to him.

He was a fool to let her take over him. It was too late now though, he lost everything. He lost Jade. 

With a heavy heart he picked up the phone and called the house phone, her sweet voice greeting him.

"Be ready tonight. We are going on a date."  He announced coldly. 

She said a dry okay and the line went dead. Jungkook noticed that something was off with her. The Jade he had got to know in the begining would have been surprised and asked questions about this sudden night date but today she was different, distant and cold. 

Tonight he would set her free, he would go against his heart. Jungkook wanted to see her happy, even if it meant away from him.

A bird who is used to beeing free can't survive for too long caged in a place it didn't belong. So that's why he would let the bird fly to his nest.

He had hold her against her wish since he learned that her father owed him and it was the worst thing he had done in his life. Jungkokk had been thinking about himself only when he held her captive on his house, he had felt alive when he saw her for the first time and wanted to have her in his life because only Jade had the ability to make his stone heart beat.  And only she had the ability to crush his heart into pieces.

----

"Where are we going?" Her melodious voice grabbed his attention.

They were driving to the abandoned wherehouse, where her brother had set up the meeting. Maybe Jade alredy knew where they were going but decided to act innocent.