♠️27♠️

Jade woke up to an empty bed, Jungkook wasn't on his side. She expected this but deep down she had hoped that he would be near her when she woke up. They had been for more than a week spearted from each other and Jade had missed him terribly but it seems it was only one sided.

Jungkook was colder towards her and his words cut deep within her. His attitude was different this time but maybe this situation with Taehyung had caused that change on her husband's temper.

The door opened reveling a wet shirtless Jungkook. He looked like he had been working out, his wet dark hair covering his forehead, sweat dripping all over his neck.

He eyed the sprawled body of his wife on the messy bed, her thighs sticking out of the covers.

"Morning." Jade whispered in her husky voice.

She looked like a greek goddess, so pure and innocent. Her doe eyes gazing at him shyly.

Jungkook didn't said anything to her but stalked to the bed and kissed her throughly whispering a weak morning between kisses.

The view of her naked body on his bed aroused him, a strong need and desire to have her enfluged him. He needed her badly, like the air he breathed.

"Join me in the shower." He ordered her seductively and Jade being too lost in his sexy spell nodded qucikly.

Effortlessly he lifted Jade our of the bed, letting the covers fall on the floor and with her naked body on his hands he emerged to the bathroom to take a shower with his wife.

---

"Tonight we are going to hit V's house." Jungkook said to Jimin.

They were all gathered at the dining room having breakfast, even though he hadn't put a single piece of food in his mouth . All he wanted was to announce that he was attacking V tonight and see if his little wife would go running to her dear brother to tell him what she heard.

He was putting her to test and he hoped, even prayed that she didn't betray him. Selfishly Jungkook wanted Jade to choose him over her brother, but he must be really silly to think that this will ever happen.

It was she that has been plotting against him since when she met her brother at their engagement. She decided to be on her brother's side and tell him every move Jungkook did while pretending to be a devoted wife to him.

"Gather all the man and be prepared. Wait for my order." He said strictly sending a quick gaze to Jade who was toying with the food on her plate, not eating. Of course she was listening intently to his words they were more interesting than food, Jungkook thought.

Maybe she was worried for Taehyung, that may have stopped her appetite, thinking he may get hurt by the Underworld sudden attack. Jade had that sad face often lately, he had observed. She must be feeling trapped here with her brothers enemy.

Jungkook left the table without a glance back, he had done what he intended to do. His intention was to say in fornt of Jade his supposed plan and now all he had to do was wait, wait for her move.

Jade felt abandoned, all alone on the breakfast table. After Jungkook left all his man did the same. He didn't even said goodbye to her, he just exited without looking her way, like she didn't existed at all.

She left her family to be with him and all she got in return was a cold empty house. It was her own fault only, that she was at this condition now. Taehyung had tried every way to stop her from going back to her husband but she stubbornly had insisted that she wanted badly to be with him.

When her brother aksed her, more like ordered her to tell everything Jungkook did and he even gave her a phone to contact him, she had agreed for the only reason to be with her husband. She didn't intend to use that damned phone to spy on Jungkook or tell whatever he did with his bussines. Jade wanted to stay clear of the dirty mafia world, she hated violence, drugs and everything that had to do with mafia. Unfortunately she was in love with a mob boss.

A mob boss that intended to kill her brother tonight. This whole situation was very complicated. She was between two fires, her own family and her husband.

A husband who hadn't showed a single sign indicating that he felt something to him, Jade though bitterly.

She felt weak and tired not only physically but emotionally too, the lack of sleep and food had drained all her energy. 

A voice stopped her form going to her bedroom.

"Hey there. " A high pitched female voice eoched through the house.

Jade turned to be faced with a tall redhead women wearing a skimpy dress that covered nothing.  Her pierced eyebrow raised and she was gazing arrogantly at her.

"Is the Don on his office?" She asked pointing with her head at the direction of the house office Jungkook used. Obviously had been here before.

Jade scanned her up and down, observing her every detail, her slutty look and her vulgar attitude. What the hell was she doing on her house asking for her husband? She was curious what bussiness could Jungkook probably have with her.

"Who are you?" Jade couldn't stop herself asking. A bitter feeling slowly  forming inside her.

"I don't have to answer to you but I can only assure you one thing, that I am someone more important than you." She said smirking at a frozen Jade.

She was thinking the worst. Was she one of Jungkook's women? Thinking about it now, he had never told her that she was the only one in his life.

"You have no idea who you are talking to." Jade said with a firm voice, trying to hide te tremor she felt inside.

"Ohh believe me, I have Miss Jeon." The redhead women spoke with confidence.

So she knew that Jade was Jungkook's wife and still talked to her with that tone, with disrespect. Actually she never had felt respect  as the wife of The Don, they just were polite to her and she was seen only as the woman pleasing the boss but was never seen as the equal of Jungkook, as his wife.

Maybe because your own husband himself haven't respected you as a one, a voice taunted in her head.

"What do you want in my house looking for my husband?" Jade stressed the last word.

"Your house? Your husband? " A loud laugh erupted from her blood red lips.

"In this house I have been before you, in Jungkook's bed to be more precise." She smirekd.

" And the man you call your husband found refuge on my arms when you were absent." The women continued.

Jade flet her knees tremble at her exlaim, it conformed what she feared. She was speechles. There's nothing left to say.

"Seeing that his men aren't here, he must be at the club." She shrugged leaving the house and Jade behind.

Jade didn't know how she ended in the bedroom, her mind repeating that woman words over and over again. Looking at the bed she thought how many women had been in the same bed, how many women had joined him in the shower, how many of them  pleased him with their experience.

Maybe he didn't like her being that inexperienced and innocent  in bed. That's why he had found the missing pleasure in another's women arms.

She loved him but she never could forgive him for treating her like a cheap piece. Even the whores like the one before, were treated way better than her.  

But no more, she thought. She would put all this to an end.