♠️22♠️

Cold water splashing over her aching body, woke Nicole up. The last thing she remembered was being tied up at at the backseat of the car where Matthew revealed their failed plans and his wicked intentions he has in his mind. She shivered to the cold water and the thoughts of him doing something  to her.

She tasted the blood in her mouth and remembered the herd slap he gave her, for sure there was a bruise on her face.  The words he said before she surrendered into darkness, replayed over and over on her head. Jade was that evil man's sister. 

That couldn't  be possible, she herself had seen that report in Jungkook's  office about her life and there was no sign of another family member, only her father.  Was  he lying? Was this another of his games to  hurt Jungkook? 

Her eyes were still blindfolded and she felt like paralysed not being able to move, her hands tied at the back of the chair.

"The princess woke up." Said a voice near her and then she sensed someone taking off the dark clothe around her eyes. 

Slowly Nicole opened her eyes and noticed the dark room, only a faint light coming from a small window illuminated the old basement. 

A big scary man with a huge mark on his face was near her, seemed like he was the one who took the blindfold off. Another one was guarding at the door.  She was alone in the dark room, tied to the chair shivering, maybe it was due to the cold water maybe the fear she felt, Nicole couldn't tell.

Loud noises were heard, getting nearer more and more. Two tall man entered and her pulse slowed when she saw Matthew and his boss. 

His eyes darkening at the sight of her, Nicole feared the worst. Probably he would kill her but after had done with  her what he wanted.

"I told you not to touch her." He spoke to Matthew making him lose that wicked smirk playing on his face.

"I had to boss. She tried to escape." He lied and Nicole knew that even  if she tried to defend herself he wouldn't believe her.

"Leave us alone." He ordered quietly but strictly enough to make them leave  the room as soon as he spoke these words.

His dark eyes glued at her face and she saw his eyes lower down to her neck, chest and to her tied legs. There was no escape form him this time, he would get what he was denied from the beginning, she thought painfully. 

He didn't said anything else but went near her and squatted down to her level, looking at her. Nicole was holding her tears at bay, the last time she had felt like this was when...

"How should i start with you?" His deep voice startled her. His hands trailing down her legs and stopped at the rope that tied her ankle to the chair. Undoing them, he gazed at her drenched white shirt that showed her bra underneath.

"Please don't. " Nicole pleaded weakly when his hand touched  her face and then got down her neck.

"The next time you will say please would be in other circumstances. " He smirked at her, getting on his feet and started walking around her chair in slow steps.

She shook her head in a denial to his words. That would never happen, Nicole thought but she was too sacred to express it out loud.

"I was wandering what to do with you. Should i begin with the snakes room? Or with the dogs?" He said pretending to be thinking and Nicole  lost it all at his words, the tears that she had been holding for a long time were falling in an unstoppable way now.

V was a wicked ruthless mob boss.  He liked to play with people's  feeling, breaking and  destroying them emotionally.  Physical torture like all other mafia used wasn't his method. He liked to not make his hands dirty. Physical pain could be tolerated  but the fear of being in a room full of poisonous snakes was unbearable. V played with emotions, he enjoyed toying with them.