♠️25♠️

"What was the important thing that you had to say which made me interrupt my vacation?" Grace said in her usually high pitched voice.

"I found Jade." He said coldly at her. Their relationship was never good between them, he tolerated her for being his mother. Grace liked spending money, travelling and enjoying life. She had became the perfect mafia boss's wife who just spends the dirty money and never asked about the business.

"What?" She said surprised. The daughter she had abandoned when Minho had lost his fortune, had been found. She had loved her daughter but she loved herself more. Grace had never thought of sacrificing herself for anyone, even her children. She had used Minho when Taehyung's father had thrown her away but he was an addict and lost his fortune soon after they married.
That's when she contacted the mob boss and told him about Taehyung being his son, she knew that mafia men honoured family ties and got a huge deal of money for giving her son to him.

She hadn't played her role as a mother on his life, she never showed love to him. Grace loved herself only. He called her just for Jade, maybe mother could convince her to stay here and not go to Jungkook.

V didn't like to argue with his sister, he loved her so much and now that he found her he wouldn't want to be separated from her.

"My baby sister is here with us, finally." V smiled at his words.

"Has Minho done something bad to her?" Grace asked him worrying that he might have put her into the dirty business he was on.

"Are you trying to act like you care?" He said ironically.

"Don't speak like that to your mother." She raised her voice to him.

"Any mother would hurry to see the daughter she hadn't seen for years but here you are still demanding respect from me, something you will never get."

"Don't use that tone with me Taehyung, you may be a mafia boss but you are my child. Where is your sister?" Grace asked grabbing her expensive bag and marching to the door, waiting for him to show the way.

"I can't believe you are here." She spoke loudly as soon as she saw Jade sitting at the chair beside the bed.

"My little baby." She said sweetly and hugged a shocked Jade. She didn't expect to see her mother so soon.

"Mom." Jade whispered not believing her eyes, her mother had changed so much but still she liked to take care for her appearance.

"Honey I missed you." She said giving her a fake smile. Of course she was lying. She didn't look like a mother who had been away from her daughter for years, she looked contented with the life she led.

"What have you been doing all this time?" She asked holding her both hands on hers and sitting close to each other.

"Leave us alone. We need to have some girly talk." Grace said looking at Taehyung's direction, kicking him out of the room in a classy way, like only she knew.

"Isn't a bit too late for that?" He smirked at his mom and left them alone.

"So tell me what I have missed in your life?" She asked Jade.

"A lot." She responded. And that was the moment Grace started to tell her self pity story where she had no other choice than to leave her because her father would sent her in the street to make money for him.

"Are you married?" Her mother asked her noticing the rings on her finger.

Jade nodded her head, she couldn't speak because she was afraid the tears she had been holding would explode at the mention of Jungkook. It felt like a decade since last time she saw him.