♠ 13♠

Their eyes met at the big mirror in front of them. His hands touching slowly her at sides going up to Jade's big breasts. Her head fall back , finding support at his hard chest while his fingers almost ripped the dress fabric at her bust part.

Jade felt her nipples harden under his savage touch. Slowly he placed butterfly kisses at her naked shoulder, pushing the thin strip down. Doing the same with the other, exposing her big tits for him in the wall length mirror. The dress fall under her chest and his hungry look clashed with her shiny green eyes.

Jungkook liked to see what his touch did to her, how his hands roaming over her soft curvy body, made her lose control.

Helping out Jade of the tight dress, he looked at her naked body. He had been creating scenarios in his head what to do to her when they would be alone, a thousand positions how he would make her his but now he was acting like a virgin not knowing how to act with her.

"When I saw you tonight how fucking hot you looked on this dress, I wanted to rip it and dive myself deep inside you." Jungook said holding her gaze in the mirror. He hated every male attention she had gotten tonight that's why he hadn't let her out if his sight for one minute.

When he saw V taking to her, he saw red. He didn't knoe what made him more mad the fact that he was taking to her alone or that he could use his charms on her.

"You make me crazy." He whispered lifting her bridal style toward the bed.

Jade was lost, she barely felt herself being carried to the bed. Just a small touch form his hands and she let her self submit to him.

When she was fully settled on top of the bed, his mouth went to that perky dark nipple that was asking for his attention. Massaging and kissing her breasts, Jungkook heard her moans of pleasure, he wanted to hear his name coming out of her delicious lips.

His hands went lower and he took of that laced white pants she was wearing to cover the most wanted part of her body. Trailing the pants down her legs, his eyes were fixed on her perfectly shaven pussy.

He dipped his head to kiss that hot center of her body, his lips kissing hr there, his mouth playing with the delicate bud of her clitoris.

A loud moan left Jade's lips, her chest rising upwards her, her hands grabbing a fistful of his dark hair.

Jungkook repeated his licking and kissing increasing the speed of his tongue.

Opening the swollen lips of her pussy Jungkook thrusted his tongue inside the tight path of her heat, which was glistening with juices.

His mouth ate her out like his life depended on it, with a hunger that didn't seem to come to an end.

Jade' body was shaking , her breathing more rapid which told him she was near her climax. Biting her pleasure spot was what made Jade cum furiously.

"Jungkookk- ahhhhh." She yelled out in ecstasy, her body falling limp on the mattresses, her hold on his head giving away.

Jungkook continued cleaning her pussy with his tongue, not letting a single drop of cum there.

Climbing on top of her, he kissed her with the same intensity he had kissed her down there, giving her a taste of herself from his lips.

"This was the first time I ate out a women. How was it?" He asked still on top of her, those dark eyes glancing at her sweetly that he has ever done.

"I don't have another experience to compare it." Jade laughed slowly.

"But I can say it was amazing, you showed me heaven." She added trapping his lips in an erotic kiss again.