♠️17♠️

Jungkook froze in midway heaving heard the voice message. All his attention concentrated to Jade whose face had became pale.

"Jade, look..." He said getting closer to her.

"Don't you dare come any step closer." She shouted, still in shock at what that voice message said.

Her father dad dead three months ago and she hadn't known and what's worse she had blamed him for everything that happened to her.

"Why? Why did you lie to me?" She cried out loud, going to him and pushing at his hard chest.

"Why? Why?" She said non stop, kicking at his chest.

"Jade, calm down and let me explain." He said grabbing he hands, holding them tightly at his body.

"What is there to explain? You said you have met my father and he sold me to you." She yelled furiously, her fave wet in tears.

"You forced me into this marriage. Were you that desperate to have my body? What was your intention behind all this?" Jade continued shouting, her voice breaking in the end.

"Jade, I'm sorry." Were the last words he said and left her alone there crying her heart out. It pained him it look her in that state and truth be told he hadn't a real explanation to give, he had done everything on impulse not thinking the consequences.

He left the house thinking how to fix all this mess he made. How happy they were one hour ago. And now they were again at square zero, even worse.

Jade on the other side hated him for blackmailing her, for dragging her out of the secure world she was on. He had made her his wife and there was no turning back. One night he had said that when you become part of the mafia family there was no way out.

That afternoon she shed tears for her miserable fate. She knew that even if she tried to escape, her life will always be tied to the mafia and to Jungkook. There was nothing from previous Jade, there was only the wife of the mafia boss now and on.

When Jungkook returned home he saw her small body curled up to the couch, sleeping. She had been crying till she fell asleep. He cursed inwardly for the damage he had done in his life but he was selfish and refused to let her go. She was his, his ray of sunshine in his dark world, the hope he needed, the only precious things in his entire life and he didn't want to lose her.

Carefully trying not to wake her up he carried the soft body of hers into the bedroom where he placed Jade on the bed. Jungkook gave her a light peck on her drained lips ans and left her to rest.

He was angry to Matthew who dared to call him in his house ans say that awful news. He had made it clear to everyone that he didn't want to be disturbed on his honeymoon, it was supposed to be a week only for them, to get to know each other, spend time together and enjoy the calmness of this villa that would be the home to their children.

Jungkook lately had been thinking about a family of Jade and his, he imagined her taking care of their babies and for him, cooking those delicious strawberry cakes for them. This was all product of his imagination, Jade wouldn't forgive him for what he has done, he forced her into all this. He was the only one to blame for the tears falling out of her beautiful eyes.

He drunk the remaining vodka on the glass he had in his hands and decided to go to check Jade, he was very worried for her state.

He was surprised when he saw Jade at the top of the stairs with her suitcase on her hands.

"Where are you going?" Jungkook asked not wanting to believe that she was levaing. He was praying that she wasn't planning to leave him for good.

He got silence as a response, her eyes concentrating on the suitcase she had, avoiding his piercing eyes.