♠10♠

Jungkook wanted to get out of the uncomfortable suit he was wearing. The event he was invited had a dress code, otherwise he would have come wearing his usual attire.

Tonight would be selected The Don of The Dons, a title that represented power over all over mafia bosses and he desired that triumph, he wanted so much that title.

He had been in mafia since a child and now was the time he got what he deserved, being the Busan Don wasn't enough to a person who had dedicated all his life to the mafia.

This was a risky life he leaded and the tomorrow was never sure so he wanted to have at least that achievement, since there wasn't any other thing in his life more important than The Underworld.

His empty life was worthless , black and white and he hadn't any thing to fight for, that's why he would do anything to be the biggest in the whole mafias. He had been living like The Shadow for a long time, his true self, Jungkook had been murdered by his father.

Thanks to him he turned into a cold ruthless man who knew nothing else but killing.

Tonight was the big night where everyone else would bow down to him. The moment he had been waiting all his life and nothing would stop him to get what he wanted.

Strolling at the classy hall, he nodded at one of the mob bosses, he needed to be in good terms with them, soon he will be ruling all them.

"Jungkook how have you been  boy?" An old man, the same age as his father spoke behind him. He was the same as his dad, an old sneaky swine but Jungkook  had to be polite to him.

He called him boy, not man but a fucking boy. The old man knew how to push his buttons up, taunting him, teasing his nerves.  If you weren't married in the mafia you were seen as a child, not a real man even if you had power, being a family man meant more than making billion dollars from the drug deals.

"Good old man. How have you been ?"  Jungkook answered back. He was old enough to retire from the head of his mafia but he refused to let his nerdy child in that post, he felt shame about that son of his.

"I heard that you had some problems with V." He stepped straight to the point. 

"Nothing that I can't solve."  Jungkook said arrogantly, while at the entrance  he spotted V,  walking slowly because of his wounded leg. Too bad that he was wounded because he would have liked to attract attention like he always did. 

V was walking toward their direction, every one present in the room glancing at him, waiting for a confronting between him and Jungkook.

"Good evening gentleman." He greeted politely with his usual poker face. Not showing any emotion.

"What happened to your leg?"  The Borgota boss asked.

"Accidents happen." V said shortly sending a look at Jungkook. 

The host announced that everyone had to take seat at the respective tables.  As it had happened in last gatherings, V and Jungkook were placed at the same table along with The West Mafia boss, a widowed forty year old man who had no power in his hands.
Just because they were the youngest ones an unmarried, were seen as not so trustworthy. Jungkook was furious to that, only because he preferred to avoid any serous relationship with women, he had to be discriminated like that.

In the mafia world, many of them got into an arranged marriage just for the sake of the duty as a mafia mob. When his father had been alive he had told him that soon Jungkook had to chose a girl from a mafia family and marry her in order to gain more power. Thank God his dad was dead before that day came, he would never marry and especially to a weak girl, like the ones who grow up in mafia houses.