♠9♠

Jungkook stood frozen in his spot thinking about what the familiar voice said on the phone, that deep voice he knew perfectly. It had been V, saying those two sentences and then hanging up without waiting for the answer.

He had no idea that V has gotten shot, nobody told him that. Who dared to shot him? Every one was aware that shooting him meant a war, a continues war with blood from both parts.

Jungkook may have conflicts with  V, but he never intended to kill him, being the dons of two powerful mafia families they didn't want to become enemies, that's why they controlled themselves around each other.

Theirs was a cold war, a race where they competed each other with drugs delivered, night clubs owned and of course  money gained.

And tonight every damn thing had gone wrong. Strolling to the security room, to check up who made the error of shooting V.  The only way to make up for this mistake was to handle the man who did it to him.  Only this could mend a bit the already done damage.

Jungkook couldn't believe his eyes when he saw who was behind V shooting. Nicole had done the best on that situation but now he may think that Jungkook had used her to finish him. There was no way in redeeming what she had done, not a slight chance that he was giving Nicole to that blasted bastard.

The way he had touched her, made him mad. If he repeated that, Jungkook would cut his dick off, or he could give Nicole that duty, seeing that this time she shot him near his shaft but next time he wouldn't be so lucky.

Jade felt like a storm was happening inside her, his every word repenting all over again and his hands still burned the skin where he touched.

She was worthless to him, just like the whores he was used to. He didn't even cared that he was the first man she had allowed to touch her like that, the first man who made her heart beat faster when he was near  her.

Lost in her thoughts she entered the house to find a sobbing Nicole sat at the couch in the living room. She had changed into her pajamas, holding her knees together she was shaking furiously, hot tears spilling on her face messing up with the ruined make up. 

Jade had forgotten totally about her since she left Jungkook's office needing to go to the bathroom, she hadn't seen her.

Feeling sorry for her bad first impression on Nicole, Jade wanted to apologise about her own thoughts who were boosted by Jungkook, making her believe that she had a thing with him.

"Nicole what's wrong?" Jade enquired kneeling beside her.

"I killed someone." She whispered over and over. Jade hugged her tightly, holding her in her arms.

After some time holding her like that, Nicole was more calm and her crying had decreased.

Jade prepared a tea and along with  a heart shaped cake leftover from the breakfast, she put it in front of her.

After vomiting all the alcohol she had drunk, Nicole was hungry and finished it quickly, behaving like a starved animal. When her hunger was quenched she started narrating to Jade what had happened earlier that night.

"I swear to God, I was just trying to protect myself. He touched me in private places, his hands everywhere in my body, his tall frame blocking my way. I felt trapped, caged with no escape and I couldn't do anything. I remember his hand full with rings going under my dress, and then I came to my senses and kicked him when he last expected it and grabbed the gun I hide at the inside of my  thigh. Then all went in blur, I shot him and run from there. I don't know if he is alive or dead." Nicole talked in one breath, her tears back again.

"It's going to be okay. You did the right thing." Jade comforted her but in the traumatized state she was, Nicole wasn't paying attention to any of her words.

What a dreadful night, Jade thought after she had put Nicole to bed and now was getting out of that tight dress that hugged her body like a second skin, showing every curve.

When she was only in her lingerie she noticed a red mark at her thigh, his strong grip had caused that. He was powerful and passionate. Jade wondered how it would feel to have his body over hers, thrusting in and out, kissing her, touching her.

She climbed in bed thinking that she would turn again to being his personal maid, this was the only reality she should be the having on her mind. Maybe, reminding herself that she meant nothing to him, she would erase her thoughts that revolved around him and concentrate on her maid duties.

Holding the tray with a cappuccino and two strawberry muffins, Jade entered his room. She placed the tray at the table beside the bed, and started making his bed.

Jungkook was having a shower, hearing the water going on Jade finished and when she gazed randomly at the bathroom door she noticed that it wasn't closed well enough. From the small space  she saw his naked  butt muscles that were in good shape and while she was admiring his naked body, he turned around, Jade'e eyes sticking to his big veined shaft. He was hard and looked like it was going to explode form time to time due to all that blood pressure.

She quickly continued dusting off the little furniture that decorated his room.  He soon emerged from the bathroom, with a towel hanging low in his hips. 

Underneath that skimpy towel was hidden a giant beast, Jade thought to herself.
A blush covering her face to the dirty mind she had this morning. 

"Bring me  clothes to wear today." He ordered while taking a seat at the armchair next the window and started digging in his breakfast.

Jade did what was told. Going into the walk in closet which was dominated by the black color like his own soul, she choose one of his black shirts, and a pair of black pants, taking her time in choosing the designer boxers. Why was she behaving like a cat on heat today?  For God's sake, he had turned her into a horny hormonal teenager.

She placed the clothes carefully on top of the mattresses and started leaving.

"Take this." He said pushing the tray in her direction. She grabbed it and some of gee dusting tools and prepared to leave. Rising her head she was faced with a stark naked Jungkook, the towel pooling down at his feet.

Like that  sight burned her, Jade closed her eyes and tuned around immediately.

The throaty laugh coming from Jungkook made her open her eyes and face him again.

"Why acting shy now when some minutes ago your eyes almost popped out trying to get a better view of my dick."

"It's not the first I'm seeing and definitely not the biggest one." Jade said storming off the room , leaving behind a mad Jungkook.

She dared to hurt his pride like no one else had, and still he let her went away with it. Was it someone else, he would strangle him with his bare hands but to that sexy vixen he couldn't do anything, something hold him back.

Later that day, an invitation came to Jungkook. The Don of Dons was the event taking place tomorrow in Royal Hotel, a hotel owned by a business man who had ties with mafia. There would gather all the heads of mafia organizations and vote to choose the Don of all the Dons. For two years Jungkook was near the victory but the old man of the Borgota Mafia had won and now  that he was retired he was sure that the new Don of The Dons would be him.

Being sure that he  would come home holding that title, now that V was wounded and couldn't join he had no other competitor. He started getting ready for tomorrow, overly excited about the turn of events that resulted on his luck.