♠️21♠️

"Please Kookie, can I go?" Jade pleaded sneaking her arms around Jungkook's chest, hugging him form behind.

Kookie, a nickname that only  Jade was allowed to use, only  she could call him whatever she liked and he won't ever get mad. He couldn't  believe that the scary mob boss was at his wife's mercy, letting her do anything.

It has been more than a week since Jungkook got shot and he was getting better every day. He was fully recovered but still liked to be spoiled  by his wife who took care of him like  a little child.

Now she was asking him to join Nicole in the city, where she would go to finish some  work at the club she managed.

"I don't get it why do you want to go so much with Nicole when you could  stay and keep company to your husband." Jungkook said turning to her and kissing her full lips, leaving her breathless.

"I want to prepare a surprise for you and to do that I need to buy some things." She winked at him.

"Are these things sexy lingerie that leave nothing to imagination?" He asked seductively  with his hot lips placed at her neck, kissing her weak  spot there.

"Wait and see." Jade whispered, a soft moan coming out of her open lips.

"Fine, you can go with Nicole but the guards are coming with you." He said stubbornly.

Jade smiled at his words, kissed him and said  a quick thank you before hurrying to get ready. One night before while she and Nicole were having a coffee, she had mentioned that some issues at the  club needed resolving and Jade thought that this would  be the best opportunity to go with her and  buy what she had on her mind.  

The girls were already seated at the back seat of car, waiting for the driver who was getting late, usually  he would be waiting at the car but it seemed that something had happened that delayed him.

"So why you decided so suddenly to come with me?" Nicole asked her.

"Well. I am going  to tell you, I can't  hold it anymore just to myself." Jade said smiling with enthusiasm.

"I think... I am pregnant." She said happily, her eyes shining.

"Oh my God. Are you sure?" Nicole yelled not trusting what she was hearing.

"Not one hundred percent sure but as a women I know the changes that have been happening to my body. That's why I am coming with you, I need to buy a pregnancy test, to clear  my doubts."

"I am so happy. I'm going to be an aunt." Nicole said hugging Jade tightly.

The door of the car opened and Matthew entered at the driver's seat.  It wasn't  his duty to drive around, he had to take care of more important things.

"Why are you driving Matthew? Where is the driver? " Nicole asked surprised.

"He had a personal  matter  to take  care off." He answered  looking at her from the front mirror.

He sounded suspicious, he never had replaced a driver but maybe Jungkook was taking precautions so the attacks  that had happened lately not to be repeated.

While the girls were chatting, the car was taking a different turn from the usual road. It turned to a road that was isolated, leading to deserted place.

"Where are you going ? This is not the way to the club. Turn back." Nicole spoke, a bad feeling creeping inside her. The car with the guards no longer  behind them.

He didn't spoke, continued driving  like the girls didn't existed at the  back of the car, ignoring their protest.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Nicole yelled at him.