Chapter Nine

This continued for the rest of the morning. We actually got to know each other pretty well, and I felt a lot closer to all of the guys. Well, all of them except for Yoongi. He kept most of his answers short, refusing to give any more details than necessary. While we were eating lunch, Namjoon's phone started ringing. He excused himself, saying that it was important. When he came back a few minutes later, he had a huge grin on his face.
    "That was PD-nim..."
    We all stared at him, waiting on him too continue.
    "Pack your bags, we are going to Jeju Island on vacation!"
    "Why.." Yoongi asked, looking very confused, and slightly annoyed.
    "PD-nim wants us to spend time together and get to know the people we are going to marry. We will be there for two weeks and BigHit plans to make the engagements public after we return. We can't announce to the world that we are all getting married, and look awkward holding hands with the women that we have supposedly been with for months, or years, behind the scenes."
    I saw several heads nod in agreement.
    "So go get ready. Our flight leaves at midnight!"
    The girls and I headed to our room to repack our bags. As I walked into the room, I felt absolutely no motivation, and plopped down onto my bed with a sigh.
    "We just unpacked..."
    "Correction, WE unpacked, YOU slept," Sierra laughed.
    I rolled my eyes. "Still, I don't wanna pack again." I laid there for a few minutes, when suddenly I heard a familiar beat. Suziee had turned on Thunderstruck by AC/DC, and had started singing along. I hopped up and joined her for a dance break. Before we knew it we were done packing, and it was time for dinner before we had to leave for the airport.
-----
    Midnight found all fifteen of us, PD-nim included, on a plane, waiting to begin the hour and fifteen minute long flight to Jeju. The flight was smooth, and before we knew it we had arrived at our destination.
    It was after two o'clock in the morning when we arrived at the resort absolutely exhausted. PD-nim handed us our room keys and we all wandered off to our respective rooms. I was already in sweats and a t-shirt, so I paid no attention to my surroundings as I climbed onto the bed and passed out.