Chapter Eleven

When we arrived at the pool we immediately changed out of our shorts and jumped into the pool. We had been swimming around for about an hour when I heard Suziee gasp. I looked over in confusion to see her pointing at a group of four guys. I looked over and immediately understood why she was so excited. Walking toward us were the members of SHINee.

As they walked over, Suziee started freaking out.

"Minho is walking over here... Choi Minho... I can't breathe. Oh my God..."

"Breath, bitch, breath." I laughed, "You don't want to make a complete fool of yourself."

Just a few moments later the four men joined us in the pool, wading over to introduce themselves.

"We've never seen you ladies around here before. My name is Choi Minho, and these are my bandmates Lee Jinki, Kim Kibum, and Lee Taemin."

We smiled, introducing ourselves. We all began talking as we swam around. Jinki immediately hit it off with Lily and Sierra. While Kibum seemed to be getting along with Becca and Avery. Suziee and I were hanging out with Minho. This made her entire week, SHINee was the very first Kpop band that she ever fell in love with, back in 2009, and he was her bias in the group.

Meanwhile, out of the corner of my eye, I saw Taemin and Harper talking. They seemed to be getting along very well, but it seemed like he might like Harper a little too much. He kept tucking her hair behind her ear, trying to make her laugh, winking at her, and he couldn't take his eyes off of her. Harper wasn't flirting back, but I still hoped Jin didn't see this. I didn't want him to take it the wrong way.

-----

{Harper's POV}

Taemin is a gorgeous man, but I'm just not interested in him that way. I may not be in love with Jin, at least not yet, but I am engaged to him.  I value loyalty above just about anything, and I won't betray Jin just because a cute guy flirts with me.

It's not Taemin's fault, we haven't gone public yet, and I don't have a ring, so he has no idea that I'm not available. I'll have to find a way to mention it without making him feel bad or awkward..

As I was thinking about the whole situation, Taemin gave me a perfect opportunity to mention Jin.

"So since we both know that none of you are idols, what brings you and your friends here?"

I smiled, "We are here with our fiancés."

His smile faltered momentarily. "Oh yeah? Who are you engaged to? Is it possible that I know him?"

"Yeah, you probably do. I'm engaged to Kim Seokjin from BTS. In fact all of our future husbands are in BTS."

His smile was back full force. "Jin? That's awesome! He's a really great guy, and I'm sure the two of you make a cute couple. Well congratulations! I hope you and I can still be friends though."

I laughed, "Of course we can!"

-----

{Jin's POV}

The guys and I had been playing a quick game of basketball with the guys from Got7, and had decided to go find something to eat for dinner. Jungkook suggested that we invite the girls to join s, but no one seemed to know what their plans were. Well no one, that is, except Yoongi. Apparently, Sierra had came to get Y/N for breakfast and mentioned that they would be at the pool all day.

When I showed up I saw Harper laughing with Lee Taemin. I knew that I shouldn't be jealous, but I couldn't help it. She looks so beautiful when she laughs, and I knew then that I wanted to be the cause of that laugh from now on.

"Hey, girls, we are all going to grab something to eat. Do you want to join us?"

A chorus of yes's filled the air, and I smiled. Tonight I am going to ask Harper to spend the day with me tomorrow, and get to know the beautiful soul that is my future wife.

 Tonight I am going to ask Harper to spend the day with me tomorrow, and get to know the beautiful soul that is my future wife