Chapter Twenty Three

{Yoongi's POV}
I had gotten to know Y/N very well since our last shopping trip.
My kitten was classy, but there was nothing typical about this woman. She was passionate, and loved with everything she had. She was loyal to a fault. She loves music, and animals. She has demons that she fights everyday, but she is one of the strongest women I have ever met. She has piercings and tattoos, but most importantly she has one of the most beautiful smiles you will ever see.
I was suddenly pulled from my thoughts when the vehicle arrived at the shopping center. I quickly made my way to the jewelry store that I had been in several days prior.
"Mr. Min, it is good to see you again!"
I turned to see the store's manager walking towards me.
"Mr. Lee, I need your help."
-----
{Jin's POV}
I was nervous. I don't even know why. Harper and I are already engaged, but giving her this ring makes everything real.
We had reservations at the hotel restaurant for seven o'clock, and she was going to meet me there. I was sitting at our table, nervously checking my watch every few moments. Suddenly, I saw Harper making her way towards me. She looked amazing.
We laughed and talked while we ate dinner. Finally, we finished eating, as we waited for dessert, I spoke.
"Harper, I know that we haven't known each other for very long, but you make me happier than I ever have been. I was wondering if you would accept this ring and make this engagement official?"
I opened the ring box to reveal the platinum ring. It had a pear shaped diamond, in a halo setting, and small diamonds encircling the band. She put on hand over her mouth.
"Jin.. Of course I will."

-----{Jimin's POV}    Avery and I were going horseback riding today

-----
{Jimin's POV}
Avery and I were going horseback riding today. I checked my pocket again, making sure the ring was still there. Today I was going to give it to her, and officially propose.
"Jiminie! Are you ready?" I heard her call out.
"Coming, Princess!"
We went on a peaceful trail ride, ending at a waterfall.
"Avery?"
"Yes, Jiminie?" She turned around to look at me and gasped. I was already down on one knee, holding out the ring I had chosen. It was a platinum band with a round cut diamond, there was one diamond on each side, and smaller diamonds on each side.
"Will you take this ring and agree to be my princess forever?"

-----{Jungkook's POV}    I was leading Becca to a bluff that I had stumbled upon during a previous visit to Jeju

-----
{Jungkook's POV}
    I was leading Becca to a bluff that I had stumbled upon during a previous visit to Jeju. I wanted to show her the view at sunset, and give her the engagement ring that I had gotten for her.
    We sat on a bench, watching as the sun disappeared on the horizon. Avery turned to me.
"So why did you bring me up here with you?"
I took a deep breath.
"I want to give you something." I reached into my pocket and pulled out a rose gold band. It had a square cut diamond in the center, and there were several tiny diamonds around it. There was a rose on each side of the main diamond.
"Minx, will you marry me?"