Twenty-Four

"Zuko, I really love this," Katara stated as she touched the necklace and as they walked towards the direction of her room, "How did you managed to do all this?" She questioned as he hummed to himself.

"I remember our conversations, Kat. Especially the origin of your Gran Gran's necklace. I been planning it for a while now and got it shipped from the North WaterTribe," He explained as she felt touched.

They reached her room as she allowed him to come inside, "Zuko, I don't deserve you," She stated as he closed her door and walked toward the waterbender.

He gave her a kiss on her forehead, "Don't say that Kat," He mumbled under his breath as he looked down at the waterbender, "For the longest time, I felt I didn't deserve you. I always felt that you could do better instead of some scarred prince who doesn't know what he's doing most of the time," He explained as she slightly laughed at his comment.

"Zuko, you know I love you for who you are: the awkward and caring prince that you are," She teased him as she gently caressed his cheek.

"Exactly, and I love you for you Kat," He made clear as he leaned down to give her a kiss. This kiss was different from their past ones as this one was passionate and lustful. Zuko brought the bender closer to him as she had her hands around his shoulders. His tongue explored her mouth as he heard her slightly moan as he moved his arms down and carried the bender.

Katara moved her hands from his shoulder to his soft shaggy hair as she played it with her fingertips. She never felt this kind of way towards someone. And, it made her wonder how much this boy has really affected her emotions as they broke apart and he kissed her temple. He continued to give small pecks as he reached down at her neck. He nibbled at her skin as she felt good about it releasing a small moan.

Zuko smiled as he carried her to her bed and made his way ontop of the bender. He pulled away from her neck as his lips touched hers once more. He couldn't hold back anymore as he wanted to show her how much he really loves her. He helped Katara untie her top as he threw it on the floor. She on the other hand, was removing his attire. She felt ready on the direction they were heading.

Zuko's hands went down her body as he was trying to remove her skirt. He did managed after a few tries and Katara wiggled out of it as she then returned to kissing the prince. "Your okay with this?" Zuko questioned as he stopped and touched the binding on her breast. Katara sat up as the prince was only in his undergarment. He saw how she took out the fabric and was removing it from her body.

Few moments later, she was completely naked as he pinned her back to her bed and covered her with the red silk bedsheets. They continued to kiss each other as Zuko looked unsure whether they should continue, "Its okay, I'm ready for this," Katara noticed and decided to reassure the prince.

He looked at her one more time before he gave her a long passionate kiss, "If you say so, my future FireLady," He teased.

Meanwhile the General was with both Sokka and Suki, "She told you everything?" Sokka questioned as the old man shook his head.

"Just a quick summary," He answered as he turned to look at the familiar two teenagers, "Its nice to see you again,  avatar," He greeted as he slowly bowed.

Aang removed his bandana that covered his arrow as he was surprised, "How did you know?" He questioned the older man as he chuckled.

"You don't think I recognized our previous encounters before," He explained as Aang remembered that the General was always with Zuko.

Sokka raised an eyebrow, "Wait a minute, how come you haven't called the others soldiers and arrested us," He questioned as the old man shook his head.

"I know you kids aren't the enemy," He stated as he turned and looked at Toph, "I truly believe that this war has to come to an end. Kids like you shouldn't be thinking about battle or survival, but instead enjoying your childhood," He explained into detail, "Also, your girlfriend and I had talked about this beforehand," He teased as Suki smiled at the old man.

Toph looked at him intently as she realized that he was honest with his words,"You are so different from the FireLord," She stated as the old man nodded.

"I was like him, no doubt but what changed is that I lost my only son to war," He answer as everyone expect Toph remained silent.

"It took you a son to realize that," She stated as he nodded. Aang nudged her to stop but she didn't, "I don't mean it to come off rude-"

"It's okay, sometimes something traumatic has to occur for one to see the reality of this world," He answered as the girl smiled.

"The prince is lucky to have someone like you. I know for a fact that he cherishes you and wouldn't know what to do if you weren't there to guide him," She continued.

He raised an eyebrow before he noticed how she looked straight at him without blinking, "I didn't even noticed that you lost your vision," He chuckled lightly, "You are very good at not showing it,"

Toph giggles, "I'm an earth bender, I can sense everything with just the bottom of my feet," She explained as she pointed at her foot where she showed the bottom having no fabric.

Iroh nodded in admiration of her strength, "That is indeed amazing," He commented before he was interrupted by Suki.

"Now that everything is out, what exactly is going to happen?" She asked as he remained quiet for a few minutes.

"What I had been trying to do is have my nephew select a wife, so then when we overthrew my brother the nation wouldn't be in panicked," He explained as Aang shook his head.

"But how are we going to overthrow the FireLord?" He questioned, "I can't even firebend," He exclaimed as the general remained surprised. Aang noticed as an idea hit him. Without hesitation, he turned to face the general, "You have to be the one to teach me," He explained.

General Iroh shook his head, "I would love to teach you, but I believe that position isn't meant for me," He explained, "After tomorrow, I had instructed Zuko to look for something that belonged to his mother, with that information his mind will be set on what side he will stick in this war," He explained remembering the box he had hidden.

Aang still looked unconvinced, "How are you so sure that he will join us," He remarked as he received an eye roll from Sokka as also a nudge from Toph.

"Get over yourself," Toph commented as she was growing tired of his attitude, "If you ever want to defeat the FireLord, you need to put your feeling aside," She retorted back as the avatar finally gave in.

"What time are we supposed to arrive back at the palace?" Sokka questioned the general as he looked at the window.

"Well, we will arrive there at noon, especially if we leave this island very early in the morning," He explained as he then decided to send everyone to bed, "Aang and Toph, I can show you to your rooms for the night," He explained as the two followed him.