Prologue

-Cry's P.O.V-

I just laid there staring up at the ceiling. I wasn't quite sure how long I had been laying on the couch but long enough I assume. People had started coming in and out of my house, which was still full of furniture, talking about how nice it looked or how ugly the paint colors in the bedroom was, things that never mattered to me. Every time someone came in it was someone new; couples, singles or families along with a woman dressed up in a skirt and bland shirt. They never noticed me laying on the couch and I never questioned why since I already knew the answer. I turned my head to stare at the front door, my mask shifted as I turned. My mask was a thing that somewhat confused me, it was hard to explain. A quick way to explain it would be...tinted glass? As I could see out with no problem while people could not see in and hense not see my face which was fine to me, I didn't really care. My thoughts  drifted around as they always did when I noticed movement by the front door. A young blonde man came in with the usual lady as they made small talk.

Oh right, I forgot to introduce myself heh, it slips my mind on occaison when I am busy thinking.

Hey friend I'm Cry, I'm dead and I'm haunting my house.