𝙎𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝘿𝙖𝙯𝙚

Jughead was woken up the by his father,Fp Jones. "Come on boy get up or you'll be late for school." He said as he sipped his coffee at the doorway and then left,returning back to the kitchen.

Jughead groaned slightly to himself,recalling the events that played out the previous night. He glanced out of his window to see it still drizzling. "Good thing the rains not heavy." He said trying to find a "bright side".

He laid in bed for a few more seconds before slowly getting out of bed and going to the bathroom. He took a quick shower and brushed his teeth and got dressed. He went out to the kitchen and made himself some breakfast.

"Where were you last night?" His dad asked him. "I was um at the Wrym." He said quietly as it made him think of Sweet Pea. Fp only nodded. He knew better than to pry at him to talk.

Jughead nodded back and then finished his breakfast. He went and pulled his beanie on and then grabbed his keys to his bike along with his messenger bag and then made his way to school.

Sweet Pea was woken up by the sound of his alarm clock. He'd gotten about 3 hours of sleep at the most. He pulled himself out of bed and then went into the bathroom and stared at his reflection for a second.

"Why did you hurt him?" He asked himself. But neither he nor anyone else knew the answer. He brushed his teeth and took a quick shower then got dressed. He managed to finally get his hair just the way he liked it and then ate a quick breakfast before rushing out of the door and made his way to school.

Jughead entered the front doors of Riverdale High and started his way to his locker. As he got closer,he was able to see the Cooper girl standing at his locker. He sighed softly to himself.

"Oh no,I'm not mentally prepared for this today." He said to himself before going to his locker. "Hey Jughead!" Betty said cheerfully. He winced slightly to himself at her joyfulness.

"Hey Betty" he said at a normal,more low toned voice. "Where were you last night? I tried calling you but you never answered."
-Why does everyone want to know where I was all of a fucking sudden?- He said internally.

"I was at the Whyte Wrym." He said calmly as he grabbed a few things from his locker. "Oh.." she said quietly "Well I was going to ask you if you wanted to maybe-" She started only to be cut off by Jughead.

"I'm sorry Betty but I've really gotta go I'll see you later though." He said before quickly closing his locker and leaving. "Oh ok" she said quietly and a bit sadly as he walked away and she did too.

Jughead felt really bad for Betty. But he didn't dwell on it to much as he didn't have time to considering the fact that while he was looking down in ran into someone or more so someone.

He looked up to see it was none other than Reggie Mantle. -Oh no- he thought to himself. Reggie pushed Jughead against the lockers "Watch where the hell you're going rat boy."

He said angrily. Jughead didn't know why Reggie was so angry. All he did was accidentally bump into him. "Just let me go." Why was he was so quiet now but wasn't when he was yelling at Sweet Pea? He had no clue.

"Now you want to act innocent and scared well hopefully this'll be a wake up call for the next time." Reggie said about to punch Jughead. Jughead scrunched up to prepare himself,only to be roughly let go of.

He opened his eyes to see that it was in fact Sweet Pea who had pulled Reggie away from him. Jughead looked over at Reggie who didn't even dare to put up a fight against Sweet Pea.

Sweet Pea glanced over at Jughead only to see him look away and walk away,afraid to even look at Sweet Pea in fear of crying. Sweet Pea sighed as he just left Reggie on the ground and followed Jughead.

"Hey,Jughead..Can we talk?" Sweet Pea asked catching up with him. "No" He replied quickly as he kept walking. "Please,I didn't get a chance to say much last night." Sweet Pea said as he put his hand gently on his shoulder,only for it to be roughly pulled off.

"Don't fucking touch me Sweet Pea." He said coldly. Sweet Pea sighed once again to himself. "Jug,I'm really sorry about last night. I just really want to talk. I hate it that we're fighting."

Sweet Pea and Jughead had never really seen eye to eye on a lot of things. They often bickered like an elderly pair at times and maybe that's what attracted Jughead to Sweet Pea and made him realize his more romantic feelings towards him in the first place.

Jughead didn't even understand why he was upset with Sweet Pea. He thought it very selfish of him to be mad with someone just because they weren't in love with him.

But on the other hand,Sweet Pea had toyed with his emotions a bit,but he knew Sweet Pea didn't mean it. Jughead sighed realizing how stupid this was and pulled Sweet Pea into a more secluded area.

"I'm sorry Sweet Pea. I'm just upset is all. It's not your fault that you don't have those same feelings towards me." Sweet Pea nodded "I'm sorry too,I didn't mean to play with your feelings. I really am." Jughead placed his hand on Sweet Pea's cheek. "It's ok Sweets."

He said in a soft tone. Sweet Pea hated when people called him that. He hated when anyone called him that,but when Jughead said it,he felt a warm sort of feeling rush through him. "And besides" Jughead started again. "I have a girlfriend."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••
Thank you if you've gotten this far in this trashy book. I hope you are enjoying it so far. If you have anything you would like to suggest for this story that you would like to see happen,feel free to dm me and I'll try my best to reply as fast as I can. I know the book is very boring right now but I promise you the chapter after the next will have a bit more spice to it.