𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝘼𝙡𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

Quick A/N
I just decided to time skip to Pop's because their was no point in them staying at school....back to the story :).
••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Jughead walked into Pop's with Betty and immediately the smell of burgers and fries attacked him. Pop's was busy,which he didn't know why considering it was a Monday night.

Just to his luck,he saw Sweet Pea,Fangs and Toni sitting in a booth across from the only one that was currently available.

Jughead knew that Sweet Pea knew him and Betty were going to be there considering Betty literally told everyone and the whole internet. Jughead knew all of them were trying to get under his skin.

He didn't understand why they were doing this and it angered him because after all,Sweet Pea was the one who pushed him away and broke his heart. They only went and took their seat across from the three Serpents and he resisted an eye roll.

Jughead turned to look at Sweet Pea and caught his gaze. Sweet Pea looked over to see Jughead looking at him and catching his gaze a moment. -God my boy looks miserable with that blond haired bitch-

Sweet Pea thought to himself and then realized what he'd just said to himself. -Did I just refer to him as my boy?- He thought to himself. He didn't have much time to analyze it as he was interrupted by Fangs and Toni laughing. He looked up to see them throwing small pieces of paper at Jughead and Betty.

He thought it was sort of funny to see Betty get so upset. Betty started to get get upset and stood up from the table. "Please,just sit back down Betty. I'll talk to them." Betty glared at them and sat back down. Jughead sighed as he got up and went over to the three Serpents.

Fangs was nonchalantly chewing on a straw and laughing slightly with Toni and Sweet Pea before they slowly came to a stop looking over at Jughead. Jughead took a deep shaky breath. "Sweet Pea can I talk to you outside."

Sweet Pea exchanged a few glances with Fangs and Toni and they both shrugged. Sweet Pea got up from the booth and exited the bustling restaurant with Jughead. Jughead angrily pulled him behind the small diner.

"Why Sweet Pea?!" Jughead asked angrily "You knew Betty and I were going to be here and you came here! Why?!" Sweet Pea sighed "Because I was still upset from earlier and I wanted to get back at Betty." He lied

Only Jughead could tell when he was lying no one else could. Everyone else believed when he lied but every time he did and Jughead was around,Jughead knew he was lying but never said anything about it to anyone,never called him out on it.

"Stop lying Sweet Pea." Sweet Pea sighed. "I'm not lying." When Sweet Pea lied,his cheeks always turned a faint pink. You'd have to look super close to tell. Jughead stepped up to the taller raven haired boy.

"Yes you are." He said looking up at him. "No,I'm,not" Sweet Pea argued back. "Then why?! Why did you come here?! To mess with me?! To prove something?! To toy with my emotions more than you already have?!"

Sweet Pea and Jughead were now pressed together as Sweet Pea was in his face. Jughead could feel the heat radiating of his face in anger. How could Sweet Pea have the nerve to try to ruin something good for him?

Jughead was happy now..wasn't he? "No because you and I both know that you don't like Betty. You're living a lie,Jughead. What about that don't you understand?" Jughead had a scowl on his face. How did Sweet Pea have the nerve to come here and tell him about his life?