𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙚

He's gorgeous.
His eyes.
His lips.
The way he talks.
The way his lips move when he talks.
He's gorgeous.

I never thought I could feel this way about anyone. Any other time it was only puppy love. I'd be into them for a while but when they finally showed any type of interest in me I was over them in the snap of a finger. But I love him. I genuinely love him. I've never felt this way about anyone. It makes me scared knowing how far I'd go for him.

Sweet Pea let out a small groan as he'd been woken up by the sound of his phone alarm. It'd been a week since Jughead had moved in with Sweet Pea.

Jughead hadn't had any interaction with his dad since that day and avoided him whenever he saw him in public or generally anywhere. Sweet Pea turned over to see Jughead still peacefully asleep. He ran his fingers very lightly throughout his hair just to move it out of his face.

He loved when Jughead had his hair out. Of course he loved when he had his beanie on because he knew it was his comfort item and he felt more comfortable with it on.

But he knew he only took it off around him which made him feel a sense of honor. Jughead flinched slightly as he was woken up by the bright sunlight in his eyes but soon leaned into Sweet Pea's touch as he felt his hand through his hair. Sweet Pea placed a light kiss onto his forehead before speaking.

"breakfast?" He asked but Jughead shook his head lightly before covering his mouth a bit to yawn, Sweet Pea's light smile fading a bit and his movement throughout his hair slowing.

"You haven't really been eating anything since you got here." Jughead looked up at him slightly "I know I just haven't had an appetite lately." Sweet Pea knew that he was still a bit uneasy about what happened with his dad. Fp had gotten him pretty good especially since he hadn't fought back.

Sweet Pea traced his thumb lightly over Jughead's bottom lip before nodding his head lightly. "Okay" He said before getting out of bed and putting on a pair of sweatpants before making his way to the bathroom and brushing his teeth, Jughead following suit.

"I look like shit." Sweet Pea said examining himself in the mirror. Jughead scoffed a bit before shaking his head no and spitting toothpaste into the sink and washing it down the drain with water. "I disagree" He said more so to himself. "Mmh really?"

Sweet Pea asked as he finished up and then set his tooth brush down and rinsed his mouth, Jughead doing the same as his face turned a light shade of red. He nodded his head yes before looking up at Sweet Pea. Sweet Pea removed a few lose strands of hair from his face before placing a hand onto his cheek.

"Well um we should go get ready. We have a lot of setting up to do." Jughead said nervously before leaving the bathroom and going back into the bedroom to change. Sweet Pea only sighed before going to make himself breakfast.

                     •••

Cigarettes, bourbon, and body odor was the familiar smell that filled their lungs as they walked through the doors of the Whyte Wrym. The only reason they were there was because of Serpent initiations happening.

It would be a shame if the leaders son didn't show. Sweet Pea was against them going but of course Jughead insisted on their attendance since people loved to gossip and he couldn't handle that at the moment.