36

"Hello po!" She cheerfully greeted Kuya Juan.

"Jianna." Kuya Juan said, smiling.

"Can I take a picture with you po? If that's okay." She politely asked. I don't know but I really imagine her as Coach Pao's niece.

"Sure, come here." Kuya Juan told her. Her face lit up once again and that made me smile even wider. I've seen her couple of times already and this is only the second time that we talked, but it already felt like we're already close. She's talkative so maybe that's why I feel like we've talked a lot na.

I looked at her smiling at the camera with her eyes showing how happy she is.

"Kuya, let's go to the hospital na." Jaime interrupted. Jianna quickly turned her gaze on me.

"Ah, Mara was confined." I told her. And she nodded.

"Ingat po kayo. Please tell Mara to get well soon." She politely said. "I'm going home na din po." Kuya Juan nodded and ruffled her hair, she instantly blushed.

"Wala kang kasama." I said, she nodded and smiled.

"I'll just hail a cab." She answered and I want to say no. I'm not Gio.

"You can go with us ate." Jaime said and I quickly agreed.

"Yes." I seconded.

"Sabay kana samin, it's dark na din." Kuya Juan said.

"It's okay po." She answered.

"Come on, on the way lang naman subdivision niyo pauwi saamin." Kuya Juan said once more.

"You're going to the hospital pa po di'ba?" She asked.

"Yes, but if you wanna go home already, we can bring you home first." Kuya Juan offered and she quickly shook her head.

"Ah no, let's go to the hospital first po." She answered and I smiled.

"Well then let's go. You two sit at the back." Kuya Juan told us. I opened the door for Jianna but she just looked at me, shocked.

"Come inside." I laughed. She quickly took off her eyes on me and entered the car.

"Kamusta kuya mo?" I asked her while she was looking at her phone.

"Ha?"

"Hakdog." Kuya Juan interrupted.

"Ha-ha-ha funny." Jaime joined the chat. Jianna laughed, I don't know if the joke's really funny for her or nakikisabay lang siya.

"So... Kamusta na kuya mo?" I repeated.

"Pano mo 'yun nalaman?" Tanong niya.

"Aldous told me about that." I answered then she shook her head.

"So talkative." She commented.

"But kuya Jim's okay na din, he's staying at home for the mean time." Jianna added.

"Ah. What happened to him?" I asked again.

"Di ko din alam." She answered and I just nodded.

When we were already at the hospital, she talked to my parents and Mara.

She stayed inside while Mom talked to me outside.

"Are you courting her?" Mom asked.

"No. Why?" I answered.

"I like her, she's kind." Mom told me and I chuckled.

"Really mom? That's what we're gonna talk about?"

"I'm just asking." She defended.

"So that's it? Can I go back inside na?" I asked.

"No. Uwi ka muna, change clothes. Here's the key. Isabay mo na pauwi si Jianna." Sabi niya.

"Babalik ba ako?" Tanong ko ulit.

"It's up to you." Mom said as she went inside again. Sumunod din ako pagpasok.

"Anak, Jia. Jordi's going home na, sabay ka na sakanya." Mom told Jianna and Jianna quickly stood up.

"Sige po, Tita." She politely answered.

"Bye, Mara. Pagaling ka kaagad." She told Mara before leaving the room.

"Take care of her." Mom said while grinning.

"Whatever, mom." I said then went out.