5 - A FIGHT

(I been in two fights at school one I got the hole blame. I will never forgot that day when I punched a person in the throat. Should of kicked him in the dick. I got respected by this dude who used to tease me. I felt proud.)

Mike's pov-

I pushed Kara away from me. I know jerebear would prevent me from actually hitting her back. He doesn't like it when I argue with others but this time she started it and I am going to end it with her crying.

"wow, that hurts so much." Kara was being sarcastic. "aw, you pushing isn't going to do anything. Boldy." She laughed like she had won this fight.

"Kara stop it." Sparky told Kara off for being rude.

"He is too weak anyways to fight me." Kara wasn't listening to want her friend was saying to her. She really wanted to fight me.

"Mike, don't you dare lay a hand on her. We can deal with her." Richard said. He stood behind Kara looking all tall and holding onto kara's arm.

Jeremy held onto my arms.

"You are cowered by hiding behind you friends and mean words. You can't hit properly. So what is the point in fighting." I said trying to provock her. She want to fight then I will give her fight with her friends.

Kara tried to get to me to hit me but her friends had a tight grip on her. He complains of "Let me of" and  "you bold headed freak."

I punched her in the stomach and she felt to the floor in pain. Richard let her go. She tried to bite sparky but she let go before she was bitten. Who bites their friends.

"Kara bad Kara." fritz spraid Kara with water.

"you look like a pet not a friend." I joked.

"fuck off. I am not." Kara got up and hit me. Over and over again. They weren't very good hits. More like pats. "i am not a pet." She whined.

"Don't act like a fucking idiot. Maybe your friend might like you more to treat you like a friend." I said.

She poked me in my eye. It did hurt and it covered my eye pain. "Don't act like a prick and maybe people may like you." she said with that stupid cocky smirk. Her stupid face is nightmare fuel. So I punched her in the nose and kicked her in the stomach 2x as harder than the punch in the nose.

"Oi! Not cool. You wouldn't like it if someone kicked you in the dick." She whined like a child. She is so childish. Why does she act like much a child with the whining and the trying to argue with me. She is just stupid.

"aw, did I hit your nerves. You are such a boring person. You got a cute boy." She strolled over to Jeremy with a cocky smirk on her face. She wouldn't dare. She wrapped her arms around Jeremy's neck.

"Leave him alone. Don't do anything to him." I warned her, clenching my fist. I was red in the face.

"Make me. I don't know if I should make fun of that crack in your head. I don't want to that mean but you know I don't want insencetive." She pondered out loud. "I don't want to so mean. But I, you know. I don't want to bring up anything bad. You know what I trying to get at. I am making this awkward." She rambled on.

"i prefer you to not be mean about my head." I said said. She is really now struggling to keep this argument going. She smiles like she carefree but she worried about being insencetive.

"So, Jeremy, Jeremy, Jeremy. How does it feel to be loved by this um... Asshat. Or fucked by him?" She asked.

"I told you to leave him out of this." I was losing my control of my anger.