4 - Spying On My Love -

- Vincent's POV -

Scott walked in to the main room with a worried and contained look. This was odd see him. He held a few folder with him and he looked like he wasn't slept. His hair is a mess and he looked concerned as he looked at (y/n). She, a few minutes ago, came back from a quick trip home to change. Quick my ass. I waited a while and now she owns me cuddles. (I want draw a very small and adorable Vincent saying you own me cuddles.)

"Scott, what is up? I didn't know you where coming in. Why, Exactly?" (y/n) asked him with a nervous voice. It didn't feel like good news. He wouldn't look like he is consaplating life. Which I see Mike doing a lot during night shift.

"You never picked up your phone. I left messages after messages after messages. I called you several times leaving voice mails and text messages." He was like fire ready to rage on. He kept his clamness and the uncomfortableless was showing. I wonder why.

"Vincent let go. Please." (y/n) softly told me stroking my cheek. I raised up off her knees and gently gave her a kiss on the cheek. My darling is going to go. Time to follow.

She got up and left the room. Did she just ignore my loving reminder? My kiss died and my heart is crying. How dare she. What is important that she didn't kiss back. I followed them, slowly behind them. They went into the kitchen where kara, Richard and fritz is. Make tea? Food? But it doesn't matter because they where kicked out by (y/n). She played hard to get with me by ignoring my loving kissing.

"what is the matter?" (y/n) asked, concerned. I peeked through the doorway.

"So last night marenette called me asking me questions. They found about our base in the North." Scott said.

"How and why? " (y/n) was became scared. She looked like she was losing hope and the redness in her cheek, that once was there, are now gone.

"Someone told them but only ones who work in the company." Scott pointed out.

"So someone is giving them information that ment to be never to anyone outside. Damn it." She said looked down to the floor like she had a hundred thousand thoughts running in and out of her head. I bet she thinking about me. I know how caring and loving she is. Her warms body next mine and her beauty. Just imagining her in my arms smiling that gorgeous smile that she gaves me every time I see her. I need to stop u making my below parts hard.

"who do you think it is?" Scott asked her. She been around everyone so she would know who is a loud mouth and who is not.

"doubt Mike and Jeremy. Mike would complain more about more if he didn't have a job and I don't want Jeremy to deal with that. Mike would say this 'shity job or not it better than nothing'." She chuckled at how she was trying to work out.

"haha, you know Mike would complain with or without a job but Mike is just that kind of a person." Scott chuckled as well. Mike is a dick and meanie. He locked me in my room just she he cam so his job. I bite him in the morning tho. I showed him who not lock in a room without my love.

"i have no idea. It could be anyone. I will keep an eye out for anything suspicious." (y/n) said with sight concern. She is going pay attention to everything. What a challenge I love a good challange. She still owns me cuddles and if she ignore me. I will use me plan B.

Is she mad? She might be made from this morning from our little disagreement. I learned that human woman are sensitive. I learned it from Fritz and Richard. I has sick sence not to trust them. (y/n) trust them so I have to be their to protect her from danger. That is another thing I learned. Humans can fool other humans to believing they are safe. It is false safety. I learned this from kara and sparky. They trust each other and kara trust everyone and argues with mike.

"i have Vincent to look after and now I can't feel of okay leaving him here without think I going to come into work and he is just gone. I don't want to lose him." She tried to hold back the tears. I watch her feel so helpless. I should stop listening and let her have her moment of fixing herself.

I felt bed for her. My sweetheart is upset and I know she not going to tell me and if I tell her that I listen in she would be mad at me. At least I know she cares for me. I love her.

I went back to the main area and waited for her to come back.

"what are they talking about about?" Fritz asked me.

"yeah?" kara wanted to know.

"um... Just that some person knows about some base in the North. You will have to asked her yourself."

"Mike did you tell anyone!" Kara went after Mike.

"Fuck no. Why would I? I would be able to pay rent without a job. You probably share that information." Mike went after kara.

"why would I? Only people I talk to is sparky, fritz and Richard. So can't me. So spill it. You are working with marenette and her crew. You meanie." she said trying to defend her self.

"You are really pissing me off. I didn't do it maybe question your 'friends'" Mike said. I left the room when Kara slapped mike.

--------------_-_-_-_----_-_-_-_---------------------_-_--_-_

there is no need for the violence but I want to see a fight happen. How would win a Kara (very weak and use verbal violence over physical) or Mike. comments who do you think will win?