11 - darling, I am trapped

.........

"(Y/n)! Help!" Vincent yelled in distressed. I looked up and put down my food in a rush. I ran upstairs to my room. I rushed in to find Vincent gotten himself trapped under my bed. He upper half of him was sticking out from under my bed.

"Love, my tail is trapped." He laid there, helplessly. He was slight panicked but chilled. I looked at him, confusedly. How? How did he even get under my bed in the first place? Never mind getting his tail stuck.

"How? You have arms. Use them." I told him as he looked so adorable as he looked up at me with his soft goldish yellow eyes. 

"This is the end for me." He said just not bothering to use his hand and upper body strength. He can pick me up then he can move with his hand.

"No it is not. You goof ball." I wasn't thinking that he was serious about being stuck. It looks like he lying in a straight line. "Just back up and use you arms. You have them to help you get unstuck."

"My arms are for holding stuff and hugging you with." I said. Then went back to being panicked "This is it. My final movement. I can't back up. Do you think my tail can do that. I am like a fish I can't move backwards. You try to move backwards. " he was being overly dramatic. I walked backwards and smiled.

"You can turn into a human. Do that if you not going to use you arms." I told him. I not playing his stupid game. How does a tall fit naga with a large tail get under a small confined place?

"Darling, I am trapped. My tail is being crushed. I will die under a bed because i need to find a box under a bed with more than one box under it." He was actully sad. He had tear running down his face and everything. I felt bad now. I was still confused how and why is he fully under my bed. It doesn't take his whole body to get a box.

"Don't cry." I got on my knees with some great distand between me and vincent  but close enough so i could hold his hand. I leaned in and gripped his hands. He held me tightly. "Ok, you move try to forwards and I pull you." I told him with a smile and a pet his head. He julted back and hissed at me.

"Don't touch my head." He used his arms to protect his head from me.

"Sorry but give me your hands or I will leave you there." I smiled as he tried to swigle his tail and hissed. "stop before you hurt yourself."

He grabbed my arms and I began to pull him but nothing. He wasn't moving but making whimpers and hisses. I Let go of him and think for a bit.

"Stop. I have hardly got stuff under my bed. How do you get stuck?" I was confused. Vincent patted the ground to tell me to sit closer. I got shifted closer to Vincent. He  really wanted to be free from under my bed.

"Please help. I don't want to be trapped by my tail." He was really scared and hurting.

"You are going to be fine. I promise. I going to look around to see where you are trap. Okay, my goof ball." I told him my plan and he nodded.

I got up and search around my bed to see if I can find the issue. I did and I am confused how it happened. Somewhere are the end at the his tail is gotten stuck between the wall and one of the bed legs. The part of the tail isn't that small to be easly get get it in to it.

"How did you manage to do this." I asked. His tail this all bundled up under the bed. He could save himself. He is long enough to move to the other side of the bed.

"Kara! Come help move my bed!" I called for Kara.

"Okay!" She yelled up the stairs and then I could hear her running upstairs and into the room. She was panting a bit.