15 - passed out

Friday came, slowly. It was that day where it feels like it has been a month to get to the end of the week and today hasn't been to great. I feel not so well. My skin feels heated. My legs have been numbing few times. I gotten a strong need to eat more than i normally do. My hip has been tingling. It was this odd feeling. I can't quite explain it but really really made my day very difficult.

Right now, I was cleaning up my work area when richard came up to me and look tired. Dark circles covered his under lids and mentally scarred look in his dark eyes.

"(Y/n) has kara been in?" He tiredly asked me. I shook my head.

"Try calling her? Texting her? going over to her house? Plenty of things you could do to aee if see is okay. She could easy be ill. I know i am." I said as took my empty cup to the kitchen, where fritz was cleaning up. Richard followed me.

"I did try to get in touch with her." He was really worried. I was too tired to care. She could be ill.

"Stop complaining she probably ignoring because you were an ass toward her." Fritz butted in. She was eating the last cookie in the cookie jar. We made our place a second home. We got food and entertainment and our two work areas.

"I wasn't an ass towards her. I told her to leave after she accused me of stuff." Richard go irritated.

(Sus = suspicious)

"You been sus and when she told you how sus you were being you straight up told her to get out at 5 in the morning." Fritz said with his side of this story.

"She was yelling at me, accusing me of cheating. I was on the phone with an old friend and because i told the person how much i missed hang with them and next few moments I am getting torn apart." He said, defensive about this situation.

"I don't care. It been a long week. I hope kara is okay but i am tired. I want to go home and snuggle up on the couch and watch tv with a cup of (tea/coffee). Beside didn't you pick her up from the woods or something." I said.

"No, when was she at the woods? Last text i got from her was 'waiting' with an image. That was the day before we had our arguement." He said.

"Oh well. She could have called someone else." I shrugged it off.

(I feeling bad for Kara. Her safety has just been thrown out of her window.)

I gathered my stuff and everything went blurry and i fell to the ground. I tried to called for help but i began a coughing fit. Blood  covered my hands as i coughed more and more.

I couldn't feel my legs. They have gone numb and tears flooded my eyes as pain covered my hips was there.

I passed out.

- nobody's pov -

Vincent sat on the couch waiting for (y/n) to come home. This feeling like something bad is or is to about to happen pounded inside of his heart. The house was dark and only light i had was the din light from the tv from the living room.

After a while of waiting and waiting and waiting. She never walked through the door with a tired look on her beautiful face to only flop onto the couch. So he thought to himself 'Maybe she could be doing a night shift or helping someone pack away.' She works so hard and so hs thought again 'a lovely bath for her might help her when she gets in.' His smiled of happiness was written his face. Smiling stupidly as me went up to the bathroom and began running a hot bath.

Vincent got everything ready two long towels. A hot bath and me. He felt like she needs to relax more often. He could tell she hiding something but he didn't want her to hate him if he asked.

Suddenly the front door opened. Vincent felt that something was wrong. No call for his name or 'I'm home.'
Vincent quietly sneaked down stairs. For him being a man with good weight on him he was very silent with his foot steps.

He gotten used to walking around without making any noise. It was surprising useful to be able to do this.

"She so hot. No would she passed out." Male one said. The light in the living wrong turned on and two people where in it. Vincent didn't feel threatened by there presents but still he was had a bad feeling.

"She is running a fever." Another man said.

Vincent appeared through the door way to the living to see richard and fritz putting (y/n) on the couch.

"What happened?" He asked, making the two men jump.

"Oh! Vincent, god. Don't do that." Fritz had his hand on his chest. 'Did he really get a fright?' Vincent thought.

"She has been off and on falling over all day but when she was leaving she collapsed with blood on her hands." Richard told him.

"Is she breathing?" Vincent asked in a panic.

"Yes, she just unconscious. Fritz get a cold damp cloth." Richard took action and kept checking (y/n)'s temperature.
Fritz went to get a cloth.

Vincent got closer to (y/n) and held her hand. He need to do something. He though if she was hot then less clothes would cool her down. So he took off her shirt.

"What are you doing." Richard turned around not wanting to see (y/n) without a shirt on. She unconscious and he has morals.

"She boiling hot so i took off her her shirt, so she could cool down. She is still wearing a bra, so chill. It is not like you are seeing her whole body." Vincent said confused what was wrong with his idea.

"Oh, she is a lady and you can't just take off her shirt. Next time she ever like this make sure say what you are about do. I don't want to see my co-worker's half naked body." Richard was blushing slightly from embarrassment.

Fritz came back with a cloth. He put it in (y/n)'s head. He is not questioning why richard was facing the wall.

_______________________________________

I write my stories at night. I am more creative at night and i found it easier to sit still. I am also sick.

I have Read over this so many time that my sickness wasn't the thing that was killing me
Sorry i missed any words or sentences that are incorrect / doesn't make sence.

I am slowing down updates due to college and stress. Art is killing me and so is my
sickness. (Blocked nose that aches and bad headache.)