7 - Home Time

?????'s POV

The sky turned in to a colleague of vast amount of light colours of oranges and reds. The sun sank into the ocean with orange like fire and red like a bloomed rose. florting above the sea face. What a beautiful view for shit day. A extremely giggle lady sat on a docks with her legs dangled in the cold calm sea.

While I sant in my car with a window open to keep and eyes on her. I was on the phone with a vert important woman. Marionette.

I was tired of getting bossed around by a woman who is wants stuff done right and as fast as possible. I continued because I am not getting done for murder.

"Ma' am, We need a new plan. They found out that someone is giving you the information." I informed Marionette in a low quiet voice.

"Get whatever you can ." She said as pissed off I heard foxy in the background. Yelling.

"Yes, ma'am. With all due respect but get Bonnie and chica to be ready tomorrow night at the wearhouse next to the docks." I planned. I am giving myself just a day to do this crap.

"they are busy. How about Friday or Sunday." She told me.

"Sunday it is. I'll get everything by then and you give me what you promise for doing this crap." I was tired of the lying and the lake of sleep. Marionette got me doing her fucking dirty work, at the same time, risking my own job.

"a deals is a deal and your secret safe. Now get to work." She hugn up with her focus of something else. I am going to lose everything if I get fucking caught. I sighed.

- (y/n)'s POV -

I sat back in my chair was I yawned. The end of my day is apon me and it is time for me to head off. While working it was there. In my the back of my mind. Eating away at me.. Hitting me. 'Am I going to take Vincent home or not.' if I do and he stops eating completely or what if he doesn't other things. He has been here for a month. I haven't allowed him to go out side. Maybe I am being stupid. What if it is more safe for him to bring home. I mean. I live in a small house, alone and maybe it would be easier to keep him safe with me. What could possibly happen?

I shut down my computer and looked at Vincent. He was curl up in Naga form, alseep. I couldn't wake him up. It would be rude. I can't carry a Naga to here to his room. It is too far.

"Vincent?" I stood up and got close to him. He was really sleeps with no issues. He looked so cute. His hair messily cover his shoulders and some parts of his face as he slept on his stomach. His tail wrapped around it self.

I looked around to cheek if nobody is around. It was as empty as it was around this time. Everyone had gone home and I as normal stayed back to spend time with Vincent. I sat next his sleeping body and debating if I should or not. Hehe. He is out like a light.

I hovered my hand over the spot that he alway tries to bite me when I try to pet him. It not like he going to know. I that I petted him on his head. I petted his head and he grunted, groaned in his sleep. His face had tint of redness.
Oh this is what he was trying to hide. He so cute. Aww. Why hide this. It was adorable. I kept on petting him. His grunts and groans continued and his resting face became more and more red.

Vincent's eyes snapped and pinned me down to the wrong as soon as he woke up. He face was heated red and he didn't look happy that I was petting him. His goldish eyes glared down at me with burning lust.

"I can explain." I told him as I struggled under him. He broad chest pressed against my delicate chest. Our eyes locked into each others eyes. My (e/c) and his vast amount of gold yellow eyes burning into my eyes.

Vincent pressed his thin, soft lips against my lips. It felt like magic. This kisses was enough for his lust for me. His hands where slowly moving my shirt up. I enjoyed feeling of his love but sadly pulled away.

I was slightly out of breath as I tried to get my mind in order.

"not here. If you want we can continue if you wantted to come home with me." I asked him. He quickly nodded with happiness. He wanted this.

"okay. Could you get up off me so i could and stand. Also human form when we leave this building." I gentally moved his hair to the side as he got up

-later-

We got to my small house. I opened the door and allowed Vincent to enter first then me. I closed the door behind me and took off my coat. I hung it up on a coat stand. My mind was clear and I was about to head to the kitchen for something to eat or drink. I could go for a cup of tea after this hectic day of work. A good stress relief. All of the sudden...

NOTE:

No update next week. I am going away for a week with no Internet so next week update will be missed. So I will do two chapters this weekend. This one and heated night. The chapter will be posted on Sunday.