- 23- plan

I was awakened by my phone ringing. my bond so warm by Vincent 's tail that I didn't try to move. it was too early to be awake. Saturday with no work was a meant to be a day where I sleep in. light from my phone lit my room.

I reached to my phone and looked at who was calling. sparky. I thought a bit before doing anything. Will this be important? Maybe because she rarely calls me. I don't know. why is she calling at this time in the morning?

I answered.

"Hello?" I tiredly said.

"um... so this is a lot you need to know and Richard needs to talk to you at his. it is important and um... he was drunk while on the shift because yesterday he called me drunk and he was also doing the night shift." She said with some confusion in her voice.

"okay?" I was too tired to understand but I have to go to Richards.

"Don't trust fritz." She told her. she sounded serious. Why? Fritz is aright.

"why?"

I need to know why. Is like saying don't trust um... Scott. He has done nothing wrong in my eyes. I think fritz has done nothing wrong but some reason she is telling me this.

"Also be quick because I feel so uncomfortable sitting in the car waiting outside of his house. so please be quick getting over here. I know takes a while but please." she begged me.

"Okay don't stress." I comfort her.

"thank you. well stay safe," she said.

"you too," I said.

she hung up. I got out of Vincent's tail and got dressed.

- later -

I got to Richard's and seen sparky chilling in her car watching something on her phone. I waved at her car window, which made her jump. she turns off her phone and gets out of her car. She just sighed.

"Hey yeah scare the massager that is the best thing." She was a little annoyed.

"I am sorry." I just laughed slightly.

"I have no idea what Richard wants to talk to you about but i think it has to do what happened before." sparky said.

"What happened before?"

"He and Fritz had an argument. Now if you ask Fritz about this argument he would lie so just trust us about what happened. fritz is not useful nor reliable. He better hide behind is food and lies." She told me.

"wait, aren't your friends with fritz?" I was confused.

"Dude helped Marionette take Kara so what do think." I haven't seen her get angry. she normal chilled and happy.

"What? so Fritz the traitor? but how short dude doesn't seem to have much strength to carry a person." I was slightly doubtful.

"Richard might tell you more. he is also helping marionette." She said.

"I thought it was him but got confused because he was showing to much emotion to Kara's disappearance. Was he faking the emotions."

"Nah, dude wouldn't cry over his own crime he would have been willing to do. i hate him but i know that he wouldn't do that Kara. put her in danger." She said.

"let's just hear what Richard has to say."

I was slightly surprised that there was 2. I would have been a surprise if it was mike but he wouldn't take Kara. he cant put with her for an hour how would he put with her for a week. i mean I don't how to put up with her for a month.

We knocked on Richard's house door. it took a minute or so for him to answer. He sighed and let us in without a word. He seems distracted like he had something in his end that is distracting him. We tried.

I never actually been into his house before. It is so small and rustic. it was nice. I see a cat sleeping on the couch. it was white and so small and cuddly.

"You weren't lying about your cat," I said.

"Huh? oh, yeah princess. she is a lazy trouble maker." He said.

"aw, cute." I found it sweet.

"So i need to speak to you about something important."

"What about?" I asked.

He sighed as he was trying to figure out stuff in his head. I see him struggling to think about the topic. He looks like in constant hatred to himself.

"I already told her about you and fritz and how Fritz help with Kara disappearance," Sparky told him, thinking it would help him to cool down his thoughts. it doesn't. oh no, it just angered him but never reacted to this anger and frustration.

he sighed and scratched the back of his neck.

"okay. I know where Kara might be but I am unable to get her unless trade is done. They want Vincent because he is a naga, like any new living thing that gets induce to this society, he will be tested on." He said.

"Fuck off, no. whatever your planning keep him out of it." I said with anger.

"wasn't planning on giving him to him. don't jump to conclusions. Even though I think you deserve the pain of losing someone dear to you and have your heart ripped out of you. I wouldn't let that skinny bitch get what she wants. plus Vincent hasn't done anything wrong to deserve to be tested on." He explained.

"harsh," I said. that was cruel to wish someone.

"shut up and listen." he hushed me. "We trade but we trade some else. they don't know what Vincent looks like and they cant really do anything. their crew are idiots." he came up with an idea.

"who?" I was curious who thought would be up to put themselves in danger.

"you and sparky." He said

"Fuck off. hell no." Sparky protested against the idea.

"Yeah no, I want to live," I said.

Richard sighed.

"you will be safe." They will give Kara back then we will run." He said.

"that if they wanted to have us first," Sparky asked.

"if they want yous first then we would get Kara by force." He said.

"eh, no. " I said, hating the idea.

We began discussing more this issue. we finally agreed with Richard's stupid plan. we have to be ready by tomorrow afternoon.