I MISS YOU

I MISS YOU

I know, but sometimes expressing your feelings can give an effect to the person who caused you, right? I mean, I get overwhelmed with my emotions randomly and I fail to hold it back sometimes. I could lose control and lose myself with it. It doesn't matter if I am sad, happy, or missing you so bad. That's why I want to say these words because you deserve to know my sincerity.

Listen: Loving you is like a person with a poor vision who is attempting to expose what it saw even though it's a blurred scene. But deep inside, it understands the view so well because the eyes can never lie and so is the heart. Earlier, my tears just streamed because my heart has been yearning for its other half. I've been searching for the words, but I still can't find until I cried out of disappointment. A great disappointment I must say, but I hope you know that it's another sign that no words can express easily. Just like the person with a poor vision, it's frustrating to describe something that is indescribable and that's how I feel most of the time. My eyes speak of how it feels when my lips can't say the words.

It seems stupid, but it's true that you drive me crazy that I can't visualize myself without you. I may be a sinner, but I still never forget to thank God for blessing me you and to always pray for your safety. I'm just really... really... really happy that I met you. Thank you for still being with me despite any circumstances and for being the best (and of course my only one) partner I can ever have.

I just simply want to say that "I miss you", but it took me 3 paragraphs.