TO THE GIRL WHO LOVES HIM NEXT AND WHO HE WILL LOVE NEXT

You are one lucky girl. Cause he is one hell of an amazing guy. You may not know who I am or you probably never will. Societal norms would tell me to hate you. But I won't. I shouldn't. You are now his happiness and there is nothing you could ever ask for more. There are a lot of things you'll learn about him as you get to know him more.

It's okay to not wear makeup around him. Frankly he's okay with whatever you might wear. He loves comfort. So he might tell you at times that Vans are sexier on a girl than heels are. Wear his shirt and leave your scent with him. He'll tell you it still has your scent on it while he's wearing it and he'll sleep with it.

He likes listening to music. He would download it on his phone. He loves listening to rock music and sings along with it. He would go to festivals/concerts and just jam out. So if you have the chance to enjoy those things with him go for it.

His bestfriend is his rock. She might make you jealous because of all the things that they have in common and how close they are but don't because they have known each other for years. Don't think too much about it or you'll just get hurt. His love for you is separate so please don't ever worry.

His outlook on life is "live life with no regrets". Live it one day at a time. He loves spontaneity. He'll probably just call you one day out of the blue to hang out. So if you can make sure to go with him because you'll have a blast. I guess you would already know how hanging out with him normally feels like but his spontaneous self is a force to reckon with. You won't regret saying yes.

Please remember this. Please please take care of him while he's sick. He thinks he can handle himself when he is. He's a horrible patient and thinks he'll be dying even with just a flu. So please just take care of him while he's being like that. Even his friends don't like taking care of him when he's like that. So please just watch over him.

Please check up on him. Because he forgets to eat. At the end of the day he might have only eaten a bit or once throughout the day. He wants to lose weight badly for his hobby. But I worry too much about him not getting the nutrition he needs. Before a con he'll only eat soup for a week. So just please keep a close eye on him. He might collapse from what he is doing.

He might come off as aloof and strong. Always smiling and grinning. Like he can take over the world with just his willpower. But he's fragile and soft.
He hardened himself up because of his past. He won't show you his insecurities but trust me it's there.
He likes physical intimacy. He likes to cuddle and touch. So let him. I know you'll like it too. With the way his body would just mold around you and just engulf you.

He won't open up unless you ask him. He prides himself as being an open book as he says. But he won't really tell you anything unless you ask the correct question. Then you'll get the answer you seek.
But when he does tell you. You'll be at awe at his passion. You'll hear about his dreams. His likes and dislikes. His fears. His past. He'll tell you about his family. His grandma. Treasure these moments. Because it's one in a million. What he'll say will enamore you.

He likes to play around. He likes to joke and he loves the playful banter. Let him hold you and tickle you. He'll kiss your forehead and you'll feel like you're home.

Let him hold you when you guys are sleeping. If you can't sleep then you can watch him sleep. He sleeps very fast. The moment his head hits the pillow he'll start to snore. Trust me this is one of those rare moments you would want to keep. His peaceful sleeping face. You could also just lay down on his chest and listen to how his heart would beat for you.

He's incredibly dense when it comes to himself. He's perceptive about alot of things going around him but when it comes to himself he won't notice it. So be open and show him you care and love him.

Tell him you love him. Tell him he can do it. Tell him to not give up. Support him all the time. Because he has moments that he feels he might give up. Moments when he feels like hes stuck in his past. Im sure he still feels that way. So cheer him on. Be his cheerleader. He'll appreciate it.

He doesn't like receiving gifts. He doesn't like when people pay for him. He's not used to it. He thinks he has the obligation to give one back. But if you do so give him a gift hell appreciate it. You'll see the smile on his face.

He's sweet and kind. Even though he doesn't think so. He'll always think he's a bad person or an asshole. But reassure him he's not. Believe and trust him. He'll be the best man you'll ever know. He's honest. Especially if he talks and you look into his eyes. His eyes would never lie to you. He will treat you with care and rest assured he'll always be there for you.You'll see it in the way he treats his friends and you know I won't be lying.

I could honestly tell you more but I think it's with the journey that you know him more and appreciate every little quirks he has to offer.

Love him unconditionally. Be there for him always. Forgive his faults. Be careful with his heart. Don't break it. Be loyal. Be patient with him. Don't be afraid to fall too fast and hard (trust me he'll make that an easy task). He deserves all the love you can give and he deserves someone who can give their whole heart. He deserves to be happy. Take care of him for me and keep him safe. Do not make the same mistakes as I did.

So to the girl who has his heart now. Cherish it. Cherish every moment you have with him. Don't drag him through anything that's not necessary. He's been through so much already. He might say he won't ready but be patient with him. Don't let go. I wish you the best.

- from the girl who wasn't enough but loved him thoroughly.