THREE

"You two look a little young to be here

"You two look a little young to be here." Bruce commented as the group of five walked into the carrier. "Yeah, how old are you guys anyway?" Steve asked.

"Fifteen."

"Eleven."

The two men stopped in their tracks. Fury nor Natasha said anything about kids being involved. When Kol and Raelynn realized that they were no longer following, they turned back to the men, Natasha knew that they stopped but she didn't.

"Why are you here? Shouldn't you be in school?"

Kol chuckled at Bruce's panicked remark. "We do go to school, but when we're done, we train. Because we're minors, they decide what missions we can or can't participate in."

"You shouldn't be participating in any!" Steve exclaimed, still in confusion about how two kids could give up their childhood to do this. It would've been easier to tell them that they had powers and S.H.I.E.L.D. helped them control it, but they were under strict orders not to. Their mentors didn't want their powers to get in the wrong hands.

"What exactly are you here for Mr. Rogers? Dr. Banner?" Raelynn asked, she knew, they knew. But no words came out of their mouths.

A smile formed on the girls' lips. There was something about proving adults wrong, leaving them to question their choices, it made her sleep like a baby at night.

"You're here to save the world and make sure Loki doesn't win. We are too. My brother and I are the youngest agents in S.H.I.E.L.D. history, there's a reason for that and as much as I would love to continue, we have bigger fish to fry." The blonde girl didn't wait for them to respond, she didn't even get to soak in their pure shocked reactions. But she would rather die than have them treat her like a kid, that stopped the day her father hit her.

The older teen smiled at his sister, trailing right behind her. Kol did get to soak in their reactions and he couldn't wait to tell her all about it before bed.

"You guys might want to hurry up before this door locks. I don't know the code to open it." Kol lied, he did, of course he did, but it was still funny to mess with them.

With that Steve and Bruce picked up the pace as they followed the kids through the door seeing agents everywhere, some walking around and some on computers. But the thing that caught their eye first was the big open view, although it was just clouds but it was super bright. This was the only light the room needed.

Raelynn and Kol stood next to each other with their arms crossed over their chest, they didn't mean to do it in sync but when you spend everyday together, you're bound to share the same brain cell.