SEVEN

War was coming and the Avengers were getting ready

Natasha Romanoff made sure her magazines were full.

Tony Stark finished his adjustments to the helmet, finally getting online again.

Thor Odinson was one with his hammer.

Clint Barton filled his quiver with every special arrow he owned.

Raelynn Dunnbar glued her mask around the upper part of her face.

Kol Wozniak adjusted his new suit, putting the chest plate in the right spot.

Steve Rogers had his shield.

Bruce Banner was naked in the rubble of an abandoned building.

Steve led the group to the jets, Natasha and Clint on each side of him, Kol and Raelynn slightly behind the three adults.

"Hey, you guys aren't authorized to be in here." An agent, who was on the jet putting supplies away, authorized.

"Son, just don't." Steve warned.

"Yep, let's go, buddy." Kol spoke as he reached the mans' shoulder, escorting him down the exit.

Clint took his place in the pilot seat, Natasha next to him while Kol and Raelynn sat in the back while Steve just stood.

"You ready, Flare?" Kol smirked, tilting his head to the left to look at the girl. She met his eyes as she nodded. "What about you, Kane?"

"Hell yeah."

"I think your name would be cooler if it was 'Havok'."

"Why?"

"Cause you wreak havoc."

"Eh, I'm not feeling it. Maybe in a different universe." He shrugged his shoulders. "But it would be really cool without these masks."

"Agreed." Raelynn told him. The masks were uncomfortable, just gluing them was a hassle. Although it is mandatory to protect their identities; At least until they become of age to decide if they want to continue wearing them or not.

But if they could, they'd much rather have these masks rather than Steves. It was the weird ears on the side that threw it off. Glue was durable.

"Woah!" Kol watched as the wormhole opened up, Chitauri raining into the sky.

"Stark, we're on your three, headed northwest." Natasha told the man through comms.