WHAT THE FU - FUDGE

Icy POV
                  She looks a few years older than me but that's not what gets my attention its her eyes they are so grey and dull and lifeless. Same as me in math class.
               she watches me and she smirks a smirk that sends shivers down my spine . Way to make this worse Ghost!.
      A very evil smirk next is a very very cold breeze and I'm an ice creature saying this the cold normally doesn't bother us but this one is different when I look back up . she's gone .
           What the fu - fuck.
        You can't scare me like that and then disappear . I NEED ANSWERS!!!.
                        The next thing I realize is that I'm sooooooooo hungry. Ok the answers can wait I can't think on an empty stomach so I head down to the kitchen to finish making my sandwich still shaking.
          But hey food comes before terror right and whatever that thing was is gone right and I'm not scared anymore right. Right I'm not scared I'm freaking out .
                     I finally finish making my awesome sandwich I switch on the TV and take a bite.

Three

Two

One

                Ugh cough (horrible), cough (terrible), cough (not edible), CHOKING!!!!!! . This is a crime against humanity ugh. I forgot maggot cheese becomes toxic if not eaten after a while and the mayonnaise and canned beef taste expired ewwwwwwwww . I shouldn't be allowed near a sandwich
                    Oh God I have had the weirdest day of my life. Getting killed, Eating expired mayo and seeing an actual Ghost what's next.
                    I open the freezer to get a coke. I notice something or someone leaning at its side. I gasp in fear. My legs stuck to the ground as I stare at the almost invincible creature. Her eyes seemed to suck me in. Her Grey , lifeless eyes.
              I suddenly feel something brush my mind. Like a gentle nudge in my brain. The Ghost frowns, then I feel a harder nudge in my brain almost like a shove. I stumble back wincing.
             The Ghost Glares at me hard . She frowns again. And I feel a hard shove in my mind. I wince in pain but somehow manage to push her to the back of my mind.
            Ok this is officially the weirdest fight I have ever been in.
              Now its her turn to Gasp. She recoils in shock. Then her shock turns to fear and fear turns to anger.
       "Who are you" she asks. Her raspy voice rings in my ear
     "I'm ... Terrified"
     "WHO ARE YOU!!!" She yells. Her eyes blazing Red.

           "ICY DID YOU TAKE MY TIARA!!!" .
           I never thought I would but I'm so happy to hear Icicle's voice.
         I look back at the ghost but its gone.
         Icicle comes storming in.
       "Well did you" She demands
     I sigh. " Icicle I would never take your tiara".
      " Ugh misfit" She yells and storm away.

      "ICY GLACIER FREEZE DAY get down here!!!!!!!"
          And there goes my coke
                    What did I do now then it hit me standing in the yoga room is a very angry aunt silver pointing at a vandalized wall that says I'M BACK
                  Then it hits me (again)  I didn't check the wall after what happened today oh my God I'm an idiot a first degree idiot!. I feel even dumber than normal
                  "It is not what it looks like seriously I- "
        "  Don't give me another stupid explanation ICY".
my aunt yells cutting me off.
        For the first time I actually didn't do it
                       Oh God how am I gonna explain that I didn't do it maybe I will be all like I didn't do it a person I can't see did it no big deal right I mean it's just some ghost then vandalized our house you believe me right because I'm so behaved. That probably won't work so I do the first and dumbest thing that comes to my head
                   "Aunt silver My greatest and most sincere apologies. I shall clean it up immediately. I promise never to do it again and I will change from my ways because I can no longer fool you because you have surprisingly become smarter I shall now practice to be a good queen to lead my great kingdom"
               I say putting on the most sorry face .  My aunt looks stunned to say the least that I apologized without using shortcut words like "cant"and I actually used the word shall .        
           "Alright I am glad you see error in your ways I accept your apology. You are dismissed."
            Oh my God she actually bought that.
                          Finally I thought she will keep me there forever and I didn't mean a thing that I said I just said it to get aunt silver of my back while I figure out what the hell was that thing.
                         *******

              Ughhhhhhhhhhh I can't find anything here in the library now about crazy ghosts.
         You may be wondering why a badass, rock girl like me is doing in a library filled with books on how to hold your teacup probably.
           The answer to that question is that I'm looking for clues for a ghost. (Note to self nothing meaningful exist in a library ). Anyway I can't find anything here so I decide to ask storm the palace magician to help me . The reason why we have a ice magician that I don't know but he is a great help he helped me develop an app that does my homework for me in school. (He is a tech magician too) . I hope he can help me I really need
          I saw a hint of grey . Grey eyes. Oh no I need to get to storm nowwwwww. 

                    Hey guys hoped you loved the  1015 worded chapter please vote comment and follow and help ice kingdom become number 1 in ice princess . byeeeeeeeeeeeee  😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁☺☺☺☺☺☺☺😊😊😊😊😃😃😄😂😂😂😂😂😁😁😁😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😄😄😄😄😄😄😄