BLAZE AND THE HOT PUNK ROCK PRINCESY PRINCESS. 1

ICY POV

               Ugh mornings the worst part of my day . Apart from the full day.
              I'm about to turn when I feel a huge hand wrapped around me. I snuggle up against the warm , hard ,muscular,steady beating sounding pillow I use my small hands to caress it.
             Damn the royal feather making pillow company really out did themselves with this one. Damn! .
             Yes we have a royal feather making pillow company. Aunt silver idea again. Apparently a princess can't sleep on normal pillows.
            For the first time i agree with her. It Feels so good with six bulging hardness as a design I thought as I traced it with my eyes still closed. I can stay like this forever I groaned.
               "With the way your snuggling me. That can be arranged baby".
        Great it has an audio player too. A really husky voice too . it sounds delicious. OK the  company manger need a raise. This pillow is deliciously satisfying.  I should order more of these I thought again .
           " Nope this is the only one you need now if you open your eyes you would see that I'm not a talking pillow princess" The husky voice said again.
                       This was the second loudest scream recorded in ice history . By the way she was the same person that made the first loudest scream. Ahem. TAKE COVER!!.

                    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. RAPE!!!

                " What the hell are you doing in my room on my bed shit SHIRTLESS!!!".
             Not like I mind though
      Hoe.

         " OK princess damn you yell a lot don't you. OK last night you were really sad, angry and confused and you asked me to spend the night with you because you were so scared and in the middle of the night when you finally slept I got hot and took my shirt off and you certainly weren't complaining thirty seconds ago I heard when you were saying so much things about my abs while snuggling it princess ". blizzard says in a mocking tone .
             Kill me now.
        Nope I will die too.
                       Damn I'm a gold medal award winning idiot seriously icy a talking ,heart breathing hard pillow I'm so stupid of course it's a chest .Damn my luck I was snuggling the (highly impressive) chest of my boy best friend. Ahhhhhhhh.
            "Oh um OK" I say blushing furiously.
        "Um I gotta take a hard I mean cold shower... Uh be right pac -I mean back" I run into my shower leaving blizzard laughing his butt off.
              Smooth, real smooth Icy.
          Well I didn't see you talking.

                   An hour later

                   After I was done attempting to wash off my embarrassment which didn't work by the way with water.
                I got out the bathroom only to run in back because I forgot my towel luckily blizzard was already downstairs.
             Just when I start to think I can't possibility get anymore embarrassed.
              I got dressed in a really cute outfit. I'm already walking on eggshells around aunt silver . And i certainly don't want her finding out there's a ghost after me . She will just somehow blame it on me and ground me.
                 Its totally not because of what I heard icicle say in her mind about me being a loser.

             OK maybe its a little because of that.

          I don't want my aunt on my track while I'm trying to get a ghost so for the next one week or so till we find the ghost I'm gonna be on my best behavior .
              I'm just gonna of being treated like a loser cause my style is a bit different from other princesses. I'm not even a tomboy. I just don't really have anyone to impress. I just wanna show the world Hey I'm Icy and I can be a great Queen...... When I want to be.
                There gonna see a whole new Icy.
                  I spent thirty minutes putting on slightly more make up than I usually do then went into my closet to find the perfect outfit here's what I came up with

                  I matched it with a pair of highhhhh heels and I checked myself in the mirror I looked different but hot! . I put on red lipstick and with one last glance of the room I strutted of like a turkey with a broken toe . I'm not good in heels.
                Before you all go on saying she cares about what people think if her to much or she's an idiot for trying so hard to impress everyone. Well suck it. I'm doing this for me because I wanna show my kingdom I can be the best I can be. And I also want aunt silver of my back.

                  I got downstairs to see blizzard having MY  breakfast with MY aunt in MY  seat .
           Did I mention all these things are MINE!. Oh well

        "Good morning aunt silver".
                   Three things happened at once they all gasped .
         Blizzard choked on his cereal.
             Aunt silver jaw hit the ground .... Literally. (In a very unattractive way I might add).
             Icicle eyes nearly gouged out I could almost see them through all her fake eyelashes.
             Ha take that. Who's the loser now?
             The Turkey strutting in the kitchen with the broken toe.
         In other words still you.
      I hate you.
        Ok time to stop this before blizzard chokes to death and a fly enter aunt silver mouth.
             " GUARDS!. There's an imposter in the castle". Aunt silver yelled.
          "Seriously you all don't I can be pretty " I yelled.
      "Frankly no". Icicle said.
      " I lost hope in that years ago"
      "Uhhhhhh"
      "Those aren't even words Blizzard" . I yelled.

                 Guys its me Icy I decided to stop my childishness and start acting like a soon to be queen . What do you think?.I asked.
                  "Uh did you hit your head ". Aunt silver says
         " I lost hope on her ever being pretty when she started using black nail polish at thirteen" Icicle says sizing me up.
             "Uhhhhhh" Blizzard Gapes at me.
            "Still not words Blizzard. And black nail polish are fashionable" . I say smacking blizzard back till he finally stops choking.

             "Good day aunt silver, Icicle". I gave them a courtesy
                    Then I grabbed blizzard and strutted out of there with my head held up high and my toe bent backwards from these things called heels.

                   Hiiiiiii guys soooooo sorry for the boring chapter but the next one will be amazing I promise seriously. I will try and update this week if I can.💖💖💖💖💟💟💟💟💞💞💞💞💓💓💓💗💗💗👍👍👍👍👍👍👊👊👊✋✋✋✋✊✊✊👆👆👆✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌