Chapter 10: The Date

Annie's POV

Today is my first date with Asher Angel, wow, that's a sentence I never thought I would say. He said to dress fancy and I honestly didn't have anything really fancy, so I went to the mall and bought a dress. 

*Time Skip*

I bought this red dress with a slit down the side. It looked absolutely stunning on me. It shaped my body perfectly, yet still very comfortable. I look at the clock and it was 7 and Asher made the reservation at 8. I hear a knock on the door and yell.

Anns- Who is it?!

Ash- It's Asher are you ready?

Anns- Almost can you wait in the living room, please?

Ash- Absolutely.

I put the finishing touches on my hair and put my heels on. I exit my room and start going downstairs. I look at Asher and his jaw drops. He's in a suit that makes him look more perfect than he already is.

Ash- Annie y-you look beautiful

Anns- You look perfect.

I lean in and kiss him and pull away.

Anns- Are you going to tell me what restaurant we're going to or do I just have to guess?

Ash- I guess you'll just have to guess.

Anns- Ugh.

He leads me out of the house and all of a sudden I see a limo parked on the street.

Anns- You didn't-

Ash- Oh, I did.

We walk over to the limo and Asher opens the door for me and I get in. He gets in right after me and sits down next to me.

Anns- We have this whole thing to ourselves?

Ash- Yep. As long as we need.

I lean in to kiss him and, again, turns into a make-out session. We stop when ever we get to this mystery restaurant. Asher gets out first and helps me out. I'm standing in front of the fanciest restaurant in South California. 

Anns- How in the world did you afford this?

Ash- My family has money.

We go in and is immediately seated. We both get lobster and shrimp. 

*Time Skip*

Now both of us are done and we're both just sitting there and chatting until Asher turns serious.

Ash- I know we aren't even in a relationship yet, but I think I'm in love with you. I think I always have. Those dreams we had pushed me over the edge and I knew we were going to end up together. The point I'm getting to is Julianna Grace Leblanc, will you officially be my girlfriend?

Anns- Asher! Of course I will.

I said that with tears in my eyes. Nobody has ever said anything like that to me before, not even Jayden. My thoughts get interrupted by Asher talking again.

Ash- Tonight is more than just dinner.

Anns- What do you mean?

Ash- After dinner the premiere for Shazam starts.

Anns- Wait, that's tonight?

Ash- Yep, and you're my date to it.

Anns- My first movie premiere.

Ash- You excited?

Anns- It has you in it, so of course!

We paid for the dinner and got back in the limo. On the way there we decided to go public and both post about our relationship.

ashangel:My Girlfriend💛🖤annieleblancjackgrazer:wait- never thought that Asher would have a gf↪ashangel:thanks for the support

jackgrazer:wait- never thought that Asher would have a gf
ashangel:thanks for the support.
ashannie:My ship is reallll
annieleblanc:luv you🖤💛
ashangel:love you moreee💛💛

ashannie:My ship is reallll annieleblanc:luv you🖤💛↪ashangel:love you moreee💛💛

annieleblanc:my boy<33
katie:annie has a boyfriend. damn. but I think the person holding the phone is cuter.
annieleblanc:ilyyy you need to come to LA plzzz
ashangel:my girl<33
annieleblanc:love you bby💞
kenzie:I ship harder than anyone.
annieleblanc:be careful what you say people will fight you😂

I'm done posting, so I turn to Asher and kiss him then right after we arrive at the premiere.