Chapter 12:Family Trouble

Annie's POV

We walked into the house holding hands with my parents sitting with Asher's parents talking. Hayley looked like she had been crying and so has my mom. I let go of Asher's hand and I walk over to them.

Anns- What's wrong?

AM- We have to move back to Maryland, except for your father.

Anns- What? When? We haven't even started the music video. That's not until next week.

AM- We are going back the day after you wrap.

Anns- Why?

AM- Your father told Hayley and I that he was going to meetings for your singing career, which was kinda true. One day he came home with lipstick stains on his neck and his shirt collar.

Anns- Aren't y'all getting a divorce anyway.

AM- We put real thought into it and told each other that we had no reason to get divorced because it was more a heat of the moment decision. Now, after everything, we really are.

My mom, Hayley, and I start bursting into tears. Asher rushes to me and hugs me and Avi and London hugs Hayley. Asher whispers in my ear "Everything will be okay."

Anns- I'm going to go upstairs and straighten myself up. Asher can you come with me?

Ash- Of course.

I grab Asher's hand and go upstairs. I go into the bathroom and take off all of my makeup. Asher walks into the bathroom and hugs me from behind.

Ash- I love you, you know that?

Anns- I know, but I love you more.

Ash- That isn't possible.

He kisses my cheek and I kiss him on his cheek. We both get out of our fancy clothes and I grab one of Asher's sweatshirts and grab a pair of sweatpants and he grabs a over-sized t-shirt and some  sweatpants. I kiss him on the way out of the room. We both walk downstairs and talk to our parents about everything.

AshM- We could help y'all get an apartment over here. We have the money for it anyway.

AM- That won't be needed. We'll just stay in Maryland.

AshM- Are you sure? I know Annie wants to start acting and singing. LA is the perfect place for it.

L- Hayley told Avi and I she wanted to start acting too.

AM- I'll consider it. Give me time.

H- Mom? Can I stay the night here? I'll let you be alone a little.

AM- Of course honey.

H- Thank you!

L- C'mon Hayley!

Hayley, London, and Avi ran off together, while Asher and I went upstairs. By now it was about 1am. I flop onto Asher's bed and he lays next to me.

Anns- Can I sleep here tonight?

Ash- Of course you can.

He takes my hand and kisses it.

Ash- What would make you feel better?

Anns- Netflix

Ash- Friends?

Anns- You know me so well.

Asher and I sit up and watch Friends. I fall asleep on his shoulder and he lays his head on my head. Then I hear the door open and think nothing of it. You'll never guess what happened next. You guessed it! I had one of the dreams again. This one with the girl again. 

*Time Skip*

Anns- Aubrie Angel

Ash- Again?

Anns- Yep.

I check my phone and Hayley posted something.

Anns- Ash check Hayley's insta.

Ash- Okay...

hayleyleblanc:I caught them

hayleyleblanc:I caught them...🤫
tagged annieleblanc ashangel
londonangel: where's my creds?
hayleyleblanc:sorry you opened the door😂
annieleblanc:hayley... how did you take this w/o waking us up?
hayleyleblanc:I barely weigh anything.
ashangel:i- how- when-
hayleyleblanc:a magician never reveals their secrets

My sister is crazy and giving fans content.

A/N- Next chapter will be the next week, so the be the music video!