Chapter V : First Yield

The raccoon sprouted small fleshy wings on its back, one larger than the other. It looked chunkier today. Kind of fat around the side's.

It laid binoculars over its small amber eye's.

It was up in the willow tree as the sun worked its way down the western hill.
It was looking out for Angel's appearance. Which was very unlikely. He didn't expect him to come. The raccoon said " Why did I give him those samples, either he ate them all or he never touched them since he doesn't trust me." A small brown lizard made his way up the tree. It's strainy voice said " What do you expect from an 18 year old. The boy needs some time." The raccoon responded " I suppose, I still don't think I made a good decision with him." The lizard talked without moving a muscle " Really what did you expect from him, hes unstable, you better pull of this plan or else her majesty will chew our ass off."

The stars appeared over the eastern sky, reaching the waxing moon. The raccoon faced the creaking sound near the front gate. The raccoon set it's binoculars toward the approaching being. It was Angels father. The lizard aimed his gaze and said " Who is he?" The raccoon responded "Samuel Lopez. Angels biological father."

Footsteps were coming from the streets on the other side of the house. The raccoon sensed Angel's presence. The raccoon fell face flat on the ground. It wings failing to function. It quickly got up as it began to climb up the drain pipe onto the house's roof. The lizard followed in pursuit. From the front of the house the raccoon placed its binoculars over its eye's. Two beings walking on the other side of the parallel street. The raccoon fixed its binoculars on them. The raccoon silently said " It's Angel and his lover." The lizard said " So it did work!" He continued " Now you can make him you're slave he he."

The raccoon ordered for the lizards silence by putting its paws in the air. They witnessed Angel and Emanuel giving each other a awkward handshake of solitude, but what they were really giving each other was mixed signals. The raccoon said sarcastically " Real smooth angel, real smooth." Emanuel continued to walk down the street into the abyss of dusk. Angel walked towards his house with a smile on his face. The lizard and the raccoon hide in the blind spots until they heard the door close.

The raccoon said to the lizard " Lets go come one."

Angel came through the front gate. He walked with his phone on hand. His smile illuminated by the screens brightness. The raccoon brushed his hands on Angel's head from the top of the porch. Confusion and fear struck him in the chirping of the crickets. Angel looked up and saw nothing. He began to walk away like nothing. The lizard said to the raccoon " You've done it, the kids got bitten by the love bug."

The raccoon said viciously " I got him by the throat and balls."
Angel sat under the same tarp on a fold able chair. The raccoon moved its way down the drain pipe and closed in on Angel. The lizard said " Go get him!"

The raccoon hid behind the polyester woven tarp. Angel was too concentrated by his phone. The raccoon peeked a little at angel and began to use its psychic ability to move the phone out of his hands.
The raccoon then proceeded to crush it with all of its might. Angel was mortified at the very least. The raccoon began to laugh maliciously at home. 

Angel noticed where he was hiding at "HAHAHA You should of..." Angel proceeded to kick him as he flew to the other side of the yard. The swing of his foot was hard enough to break a few bones, but Angel didn't care. A marvelous amount of anger replaced the trance state he was in a few seconds ago. Angel yelled " Why the hell did you do that for!" The raccoon tried to pick himself up with a thrust of his wings. Angel raised his foot above him and said " Ill kill you if you use just an ounce of your magic on me." The raccoon squirmed around in pain but it had a smile on its face. " Ooh, you got me good, but you wouldn't kill a small innocent animal would you" Angel said " Your an abomination, now what are you doing here?!"

The raccoon managed to get up as angel put his foot down. " I-I came to check on you, I wanted to see if the honey had worked well that's all! " Angel said " It did, but what about my phone." The raccoon scowled " oh well I can help you buy a new one." Angel eyebrows creased as he said " How do you plan on doing that." A gust of wind thrashed the willow trees arms and long leaves.

" Well are you interested in a little business venture." The raccoon said with a suspicious grin.
Angel pinched his Temple's and gave a sigh. " What are you talking about?"
The raccoon said " It'll be the best decision of your sad life. Hear me out. You know about the sudden decline of honey bee's right? Well were I'm from there's a whole mess of them. Our society is built on the production of honey based products." Angel gave a straight face as he said " Okay and?" The raccoon continued " We basically have an unlimited supply of honey." Angel responded " You mean like the honey you gave me, but this isn't regular honey." " Yes that's cause it contains a special formula that is not found on this side of the planet." Angel looked at the raccoon from his lowed gaze" So you want me to buy your supply is that why you..."

The raccoon said " Yes actually no, look think about about your phone for a minute, this could make you millions if you give it a try. I need a human distributor. And I think your the perfect candidate." The raccoon crossed fingers behind its back.

Their was a silent pause.

The raccoon sensed Angel's hesitation.

" How do I know that I can trust you?" Angel said.
" Angel, how can you trust me if you can't even trust yourself, If you don't believe me then that is fine." The raccoon responded.
" Of course I don't trust you, I don't even know your name!"

The raccoon drew an imaginary circle in the air. Angel said " What are you doing?" It brought out a wooden lance from its bag. The raccoon said " Stand back kid." Angel responded " Whatever your doing it better not blow my house up." The lance had a sphere on the top with holes small etched around it. The raccoon began to shake it like Maracas. It contained bell's inside that had a lovely chime to it. Sand began to billow from the tiny. The raccoon aimed the lance to the ground and sprinkled some of the sand out in a circle. The raccoon then laid the lance inside the circle pointing toward the sky. Angel was in awe as it levitated in mid air. It then zapped into a pillar of light. It produced a mirror where the circle stood. The raccoon climbed on top of the mirror. The raccoon said " come on angel lets go." Angel refused to go. He thought it was some kind of trick. The raccoon insisted that it was not. The raccoon said in an awakened surprise " Whats that?" Its ears patrolling the air to find the source. " Its your das, Angel come on we need to go." Angel sweated beads around his forehead. His dad walked through and saw the raccoon standing on the mirror. Before anything else the raccoon used its psychic powers to blow leaves on top of his eyes blinding him for moments sake. The raccoon said " Angel I'm leaving without you." It sank into the mirror. Angel looked at his father struggle with the leaves on his face as he followed " I'll be back dad."
A hole in the scruff of leaves made it possible for his father to see the mirror melt onto the floor and absorb into the ground.