Chapter IV : Hearts and Gratitude

March 7th, 2025

In class, Angel couldn't help but feel a bit paranoid. There was this expectation in him that every one in that room would and should be staring at him in envy. He figured that the honey only worked on other people around and wasn't visible through the eyes of the user's.

Maybe it was all a hoax and meeting the raccoon was just his initial thought, a dream, a very vivid dream.

Either way it was only a plausible theory and by the end of the day he could come up with a valid conclusion. He tried not to make himself seem narcissistic in any way shape or form.

But he couldn't stop staring at Emanuel. The thought's of fucking Emanuel filled him with the most greed. He felt curious. Wikid desires filled his head. He wanted to fall in love in the most absloute way. It was the most gay euphoria he felt in a long time.

Mr.Knoll began to etch the lesson plan for the day on the board. Dubbed "The Demeanor of sexuality". He started, "Good morning class, Today well be going over the psychological phenomena known as 'Sexuality', I know were closing in on the end of the school year, but this will be the last chapter in the unit before we study for the finals." he said.

Mr.Knoll's presence always made an impact with his acclaimed professional demeanor and stoic expression. He was a kind person and his reputation was built on that.

But today was Monday. And he always made up for the lack of school time on the weekends unbearably difficult for the class. He continued in a commanding tone "Right now I want everyone to get up from their chairs and make a line in the back of the class, lets go, lets go, come on I know its
Monday, but no one really cares."

The sound of groans and desk shifting
moved over the class like a wave. Angel reallocated to the other side of the room just as he was told. The line had to turn an angle in order to be complete. They were given pieces of paper that were different colors like Green, Lavender, Red, White, Indigo, and Gold.

Today Angel was given Gold, a coincidence he figured. They had to coordinate the color with each other to form a group of three. He was the first to find himself a seat. Then came Jasmine or the perky blond, she sported a white oversized sweater. He tried not to tense up whenever a pretty girl invaded his surroundings due to expectations between the sexes. In other words, he didn't want to seem submissive and fragile so it didn't corroded the situation into an awkward state.

But today he was feeling grounded and confident. He knew that he had to try to be cool.

"Hey I'm Angel," He said with a deeper tone than usual. She gave him a smirk from the right side of her face and said "Yeah, I know." He felt relaxed and found that his words had not ruined the situation yet.

Her words sounded lax and accepting. Which was a good sign. A look closer, she gave him from her point of view and said "Have you been using some type of face mask?" He responded " No, Its the honey I've been using, Thanks for noticing." She said "Wierd, you look like a diffrent person." Angel noded his head. Instantly, his focus shifted from her to another being across the room.

It was Emanuel or his catostrophic delusion.

He had come back from the restroom, as he looked around the room in confusion.

Angel looked around the class and found that all the tables have been filled. "Groups of 3, 3, 3, 3, 3," then he looked at the girl in front and found that they were the only group of two.