CHAPTER XI: Nobody's Right.

In the end nobody was right. 

A left or right hand turn, which way is right way when we are booth facing south west.

You slap my face because you are always right. When I told you I was going left. Who know's maybe I will find my gold this way. 

I don't know what to do anymore, he said.

Miguel thought of buying himself some serious ammunition for future confrontations. He had already got a hold of a pistol from his father's cabinet from where he lived at in Michigan. Something told that he was supposed to load up on more guns, he really didn't know what to do at that point. All of what the detective told him was that they were going to deal with one of the most dangerous narc this west of the Mississippi.  One Mississippi, two Mississippi, Three Mississippi... He counted his bullets as he loaded the glock 19 pistol for the day. His mother brought to his attention about seeing a therapist for quite a while now. He turned down the idea since he felt sort of offended by the suggestion. But he himself knew that the days were passing by in a slower tempo; largo. 

In parallel to the mayhem, Miguel recently had acquired a job at his local grocery store that April. He thought that he should maybe start working early so that he could save up for a car meanwhile his mom drove him to and from work. That Saturday, Miguel was working and moping the dirty bathroom floor. His boss told him to clean the outer perimeter of the bathroom's before they closed the store in about 30 minutes. A flurry of late grocery store shopper's headed into the store right as soon as Miguel grabbed all of the required cleaning supplies, but at exactly 11:44, A disoriented Samuel had entered the store. Miguel was too busy cleaning the floors that he had forgotten to put up the caution slippery floor stool sign.  Angels father subsequently walked into the bathroom without a concern as Miguel was in the handicap stall cleaning around the toilet when he heard the sound comparable to that of a thousand water balloons falling simultaneously on the floor. Miguel propped the mop on the wall and went around to figure out what was going on. The hairs of panic brushed against his back as he saw Angels father reeling on the floor in pain. "Holy..." Miguel protested. He did not know what to do, but figured it was his responsibility to help him since he forgot to put up the wet floor sign.  "Sir are you okay..." Miguel reach over for his hand. Samuel hesitated and said " No, it's okay. just give me a minute." He didn't look injured just a bit drunk. ''Sir, I am very sorry about this, I could give you a few coupons, or I could pay for your groceries." Miguel attempted to smooth things over with him. Miguel moved himself closer to him just in case he fell again since his belly weight kept dragging him down. "Are you sure you are alright?" "Yes, I'm... I'm alright" His feet slipped on the water bringing his right knee to the floor again. "I have to go now..." He limped his way out of the bathroom with a stain of water over his red flannel shirt. Miguel followed him as one of his coworkers Carmen gazed at the limping Samuel walking out the store. 

"Did he just walk out the bathroom like that?" Miguel hesitated and said " Yeah." "Then why is he limping like that?"  "I think I forgot to put up the yellow sign." She looked at him with great concern "Then why did you let him go on like that." " I told him If he wanted any help, I also said I was sorry and offered to pay for his stuff." " Lets just hope he doesn't come back with a lawsuit." 

Samuel was anxious at what he would have to tell the shrink about his situation in the afternoon the following day. Usually the more he thought about it the less it would be likely that he would bring anything up. He was seated in the waiting room where he saw other people there for therapy such as a young 20 something year old man with holes in his sweater, and a teenage girl about the age of 15 wearing some kind of new-wave era fashion trend hair that she took inspiration from the internet. She looked at him as she turned her head facing the front of the room. She quietly stared at him and gave a small smirk. "Samuel" a petite blond haired lady came out holding a clipboard from her office said. He stood up an paced himself toward the door.