The newbie

I'm sitting here bbq on my ti- Im sitting here in math class wondering when its over. Math is not even close to being my favorite subject I HATE it with a STRONG passion. Its not that im bad at it math happens to be my highest grade, Its my teacher that i dread....Mrs. Power. She thinks that shes in power because thats here last name, Her favorite thing to say is 'who's in power' or 'Im in power, not you'.

"Class we are getting a new student you'll be either getting him in this period or the next depends on what time he gets here" Mrs. power says distracting my thought.

"When he gets here show him whos in power by following the directions" the whole class sighs. See i told you she LOOOOOVES to say that. 

We all continue to work on the packet she gave us. I really didn't want to do it but in order to get in a good collage i would have to do it my parents always told me. They were pretty strict on my grades. One time my 99% went down to a 86%, AND BOY WERE THEY MAD. They took my phone but they left my laptop because i needed to do work on there. 

Again my thoughts were distracted by a knock on the door, I guess he comes in this period. Mrs.Power opens the door to see a bald black man and behind him was the new student. Im not going to lie hes kinda cute. his father left and mrs.power started to talk.

"Do you want to introduce yourself" Mrs.power said 

"sure" he said "my name is cameron boyce" .

Wow he didn't seem nervous at all. I remember when I was the new student, I was a nervous wreck. It seem like he had a lot of confidence. There was a empty seat next to me so i guess he could sit there, hopefully I dont look stupid in front of this freckled God.

"You could take a seat beside her" mrs.power said pointing to me

He came over and sat down next to me.

"hello my name is diana" I said.

"Nice to meet you he said"he said very kindly.

"same back at you"

Then came hannah "hey  im hannah, you can have my number if you want'

she said trying to poke out her nonexistent boobs. Shes just a six grade flatty.

" No thanks i'm good" cameron said 

"well do you want to get together after school" hannah said desperately 

I know what your thinking 'she must be really kind' no shes just needy. she trys to get with every boys she sees.

"I will pass on that too" 

hannah walks away.

"You did the right thing she always try to get with every boy she sees and so does the other girls she hangs with. Tracy,hannah, katelyn ,and brooke." i said.

"i could tell this was not her first rodeo" cameron said while we both laugh.

"Diana could you give Cameron a tour of the school" Mrs.power said

"sure! anything to get out of this class" i whisperd