chp9: help!

"Well how did you find us? " My mom asked.

"Well I wanted to see you guys so me and Cameron, my boyfriend did a little snooping around. " I said.

Then I see a little boy peak from the stair case.

"Who's that?" I said pointing to the little boy.

"T-thats your brother" My dad said

"Brother?!? " Me and Cameron said at the same time

"Boyfriend?!? " My dad said.

"Who's said you could have a boyfriend?!? " My dad said.

"Who said you guys could try to rape me, THEN be missing for four years?!? "

"Okay we are sorry do you guys want something to snack on, could you guys go down in the basement and go gets some snacks. " My mom said.

"Sure! " I said standing up and grabbing Cameron's arm.

We're going down the basement, I turn on the lights. Oh and I see the fridge, I go to open it and there is nothing in it but bottles of water and crackers ,I guess they want some crackers. I grab the crackers.

I hear the door slam shut. I put the crackers back and I run up the steps to try opening it, it's not opening!

"Cameron I think we are locked in! " I screamed.

I start to bang on the door really hard.

"Keep banging and I will come down there, THEN there would be no more banging. " My dad screamed.

I slid down on the steps and start to cry.

"I'm sorry cam, I should have never begged you to come down to my parents, I thought they would have changed. " I said pulling at my hair

Cameron loosened the grip of my hands to my hair.

"It's okay we will find a way out of here. "

"NO it's not oKaY I don't know what they could do, they could kill us. Im so stupid stupid stupid stu-" I said smacking my fore head along with every stupid I said.

"STOP IT RIGHT NOW, we will find a way! Why do you think we have phones. " Cameron said pulling out his phone.

A few seconds later he throws his phone on the ground.

"Of course....... " Cameron said laughing.

"What- what's so funny? " I asked him rubbing his back and picking up his phone.

"We have no reception... " He said blankly.

I broke down crying on the floor, in a ball. Nothing will cheer me up.
Cameron sat down on the ground put me in between his legs chest to chest hugging and rocking me. He hummed in my ear, it was kind of calming me down.

"Okay what are we going to do?" I asked sniffleing.

"I guess we are gonna have to wait it out, my mom and dad would notice and send police, but there is no telling how long it would take to find us. " Cameron said still holding me.

Cameron let's go of me and gets up.
"Okay we are gonna have to find what is useful " He said looking around.

I see a door I go to open is, it's a closet, in a basement, really? I see a bunch of covers thank god because it freezing down here. But there is no pillows but pillow covers. This made me think back to when I was living with my parents. Whenever they would get new bed sheets they would all ways put them in the basement, but we had no closet so they would just be sitting there.