chp4: Cameron Boyce my boyfriend??

Monday march 12th

After our sleepover at my house we hung out at Cameron's house. He is really fun and funny. Me and Cameron walk to the bus stop and ride to school. His locker is not right next to mine, i think is like 6 down. Writing was my first period and its my FAVORITE. I love writing and drawing they are both my hobbies.

I walk in class and cameron is already siting down so i sit down still thinking about sunday i told my mom. She told me to start working so i can buy my own pads but i dont know where to work at because im only 11. She also told my if i dont get my own money i cant use her pad and that im just going to be bleeding and im kinda scared.

"Hey...Heyyy! diana?" cameron yelled but not that loud

"what!?!?!?!?"

"your blanking out" cameron chuckled

" ye im all'ight"

I asked my writing teacher, mrs.Buck if i could go to the bathroom and she told me i could. Im going to the bathroom to clear my mind.

I get to the sink in the bathroom splash my water in my face. I heard the bathroom door open and close twice but it didn't bother me.

"Diana boyce" i hear hannah say.

" what hannah ......and tracy?"

"we all know you go out with that cameron guy"

"I don't we are just good friends" i said

" BS Diana! I see the way you look at eachother"

"yeah like friends" i said walking out the door

She pulled my arm making me come back.

"you knew i liked him!" she said while tracy just stood back and agreed

"HANNAH! You like every body! and if it wasnt for any of your little followers like tracy you probably wouldnt feel like doing all the things you do now, your just trying to show off. And tracy you dont have to do every thing hannah says, i bet you dont even like her." i said.

"Well hannah that is pretty true. Me, katelyn, nor brooke really like you we just hang around you because we know how you could get with people." tracy said then walked out of the bathroom.

I could see the anger,the fire in her eye i started to walk out again but this time she grabbed me by my hair. She punched me in my face, then i kicked her in the stomach a she fell then i kicked her in the side. I ran to the class with a bloody nose.

"WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED" cameron yelled as he got up from his desk

"What did happen" mrs. buck said

"It was probably hannah" tracy said

"IT WAS! She thought cameron was my boyfriend and punched me in my nose. everybody knows she wants to get with everybody she sees"

"Well where is she?" mrs.Buck asked

"on the bathroom ground." i plainly say

Cameron busted out laughing. He handed me a tissues and kept laughing.

Then hannah comes in holding her stomach.

"She attacked me, she know i liked cameron and she kicked me" hannah said.

"HANNAH,your such a liar you said you have been planning on fighting her" brooke said

"Hannah your going to be suspended when i tell the principle" mrs.buck said

Hannah started to cry, cameron laughed harder.

I know what you are thinking, suspension for not even a whole fight, yeah our school is strict.

"Cameron, can i come over today after school, I need to talk to your mom." yeah I wanna talk to his mom about my period, after all she is like a second mom. I need to know if i can work for the boyces so i can get my money to buy my girly things.

"Yeah, cool talk to her about what" Cameron said

"About how I demolished your shorts on saterday"

"oOoHhh yeah im glad I dont bleed out my booty" he said

"Cam, I already told you. I. do not. Bleed. Out .My. BOOTY. I dont feel like having this conversation with a boy."

"well why cant you talk to your mom"

"because she said i need to earn my own money im only 11 where can i find a job, sooooooo i wanted to know if i can do some jobs around your house" i said.

"well I do need my room cleaned......"

"How much you gonna pay me?" i said

" How much you want?"

"20 bucks if you want me to do you laundry 30"

" DEAL!! i expected to pay more"

" the girly things i need dont even cost that much"

"Diana is your nose okay"

Mrs. buck said as i had tissue shoved up both nostrils.

" Never better" i sarcastically said

The lunch bell rings so i grab my stuff off of my desk. To think about it we didnt really have class, teacher was too busy with hannah so we all had free time. I put my stuff in my locker and catch up with Cameron.

"I didnt even notice you have your bracelet on. mE tOo!" i said

"TWINNING!!" he said kinda girlyish

We both laughed and walked to lunch. I used to sit by myself, but i could get used to this. After we sat down, other people sat down with us. nobody used to sit at this table, dont tell me cameron is going to be the new "cool kid".

"Hey diana " this guy in my class named dillan said

I havent talked to this dude not once in this school year. So little nervous me started to wiggle my eyebrows and my fingers. WOW, both i never do both.